Poll: A question for the guys. ( sex related almost )

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
krazykidd said:
So guys , simple question have you ever mesured your Penis ? Now i am not asking how long it is , just out of curiosity , im wondering how many people have done that and if it is common practice?

Now i am 22 , and before like 5 minutes ago i have never measured it ( yes i washed my hands before typing this ), i will not say the measurements nor am i expecting you to . I'm just wondering if you have.

Your Turn

Also Capatcha : I'm sorry ( i almost feel bad for posting this :/ )
Nope, I think I'd rather not know.

Hafrael said:
One of Many said:
I did, a few years back when I was in high school.
This.

I was all self conscious and shit.
And did that help? Don't you need to measure other peoples' peni before it helps your confidence?

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Avistew said:
Phlakes said:
Also, I'm curious, do you all go from the top where it meets the abdomen, along that vein?
Actually, although most people measure on the top, averages are usually made with a measurement on the bottom, which gives a higher number. That results in a lot of people thinking they're smaller than average when they actually aren't.
The bottom? Jesus, I've hypothetically been doing it all wrong...

ruedyn said:
I have size 13 feet and wanted to see if the rumors were true. More or less....yes they are >_>.
Yep, they are. And it seems a get a bit more attention from women when they hear about my shoe size (which are also 13s).

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
Avistew said:
Studies actually show that partners of men with smaller penises are more satisfied sexually on average. The theory I've read/heard is that they're less likely to rely on their penis alone to do the job.
Tis true, and the best part: The ladies just keep screaming "Oh GOD, DON'T STOP!"

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Sure have, more than once. Why not? It's a fun little factoid with which to create awkward moments.
I'd even be willing to tell you the result. Honest, truthful, 100% without exaggeration.
But nobody actually seems to care that much, so I'll spare you (the HUMILIATION*).

*Bullshit machismo is bullshit. Jibe included to satisfy social expectation of gender role.

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Nah, no need. It's length doesn't trouble me nor it should. A big dick dick makes no man.

Sep 14, 2009
Phlakes said:
Avistew said:
Phlakes said:
Also, I'm curious, do you all go from the top where it meets the abdomen, along that vein?
Actually, although most people measure on the top, averages are usually made with a measurement on the bottom, which gives a higher number. That results in a lot of people thinking they're smaller than average when they actually aren't.
The bottom? Jesus, I've hypothetically been doing it all wrong...

ruedyn said:
I have size 13 feet and wanted to see if the rumors were true. More or less....yes they are >_>.
Yep, they are. And it seems a get a bit more attention from women when they hear about my shoe size (which are also 13s).
*remembers rule*

*realizes i have a friend with size 19 shoes*

holy fuck....

OT:

Oh yeah in high school definitely measured up, was curious at the time and i don't evn know if i did it right, but I was right on the average mark, which I don't care really, so far i've pleased just about every woman i've cared about so i'm more confident in that than the size of my shlong.

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
Aside from a few exceptions...MOST guys have.

The real question is....where did they measure from? There's two ways of measuring (that I know of)...and one way is cheating.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I hardly see the purpose in doing that. I'm confident enough in my manhood to not worry about the size of my penis.

Therefore, I voted "No."

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
thaluikhain said:
kman123 said:
Nah, I don't feel that there's any point.
It should be on the end.

Thank you, you've been a wonderful forum!
I actually Lol'd..

OT: Once, but I think I was 7, so I doubt (read: hope) the measurement isn't the same

SemiHumanTarget

Apr 4, 2011
No, because I took a sexual psychology course in college, where I learned that there is very little variation in erect penis size from guy to guy. It can vary considerably when flaccid, which is what accounts for the "black guys are frikin' huuuuuge" myth.

There is also something called the "pelvic fatty pad", which is the layer of fat just below your stomach and just above your dong. If you have a lot of fat in that particular area, it can make your equipment look smaller and (probably) affect measurements.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
crudus said:
I have, but only because somebody asked once(and people still do, it's weird). Otherwise I don't see the point.
For the same reason...
yes...

was a very creepy experience being asked.... -.-*

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Did on a bet once. Had to report back with measurement. I was a bit above average, which was a nice ego boost at the time.