Poll: Aaand...Wild Wasteland Character Pull!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008

Yyyup, it's that time again. True, we picked up a few via the PM, but this is the official thread to get a look into who wants in and with what, so pitch me an idea for a character. If I like what I see, I'll work with it. The REALLY Wild Wasteland is an RP of considerable strangeness, and definitely violence. Why, our boy Frank with the help of the good people of Rivet City is putting down some Behemoths as we speak. Now, I don't require you to read the whole damn thread first. That would be quite daunting. However, as it happens, this is yon thread [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.386465-A-REALLY-Wild-Wasteland-The-Fallout-RP], in case you wanted to have a look. Below is a general summary of accrued events which doesn't exactly do it justice.

As you can tell with the first post, the Enclave is back. They're consolidated into the area of the RP and amass their forces with alot of nasty toys. Currently, they are led by a mysterious Number One that appears to be Xanatos-ing it up and planning to clean up the wasteland in his own fashion...as well as handle some other threats.

There are those, such as the Brotherhood of Steel (as well as the people of Megaton, Underworld, a large group of SMART raiders called the Heads), who want the Enclave dead and gone. Currently, there is a mission starting in which they will attempt to gain support from a number of other groups to handle the situation...and any other situations that develop.

There had been a mad scientist who was further-mutating the local super mutants into Behemoths to used as an army to take over the world. Following the destruction of his base and that of alot of Behemoth servants, the doc's Gene Machine has been destroyed...but doing so while he was in it has changed the man into a giant Uber Mutant of unknown qualities.

A group of individuals have gotten into and out of the Enclave base (in and far under Fort Knox) intact, the black suits thinking that they are all operatives going out on a proposed mission that will lure out the Enclave Underground (A group of soldiers who escaped Number One's purge of unworthy soldiers). The question is...were they really trusted?

It's been raining...pure rain. This is not normal for a radioactive wasteland. There's some question of where it all came from, because the answer ISN'T the Jefferson Memorial Purifier. Still, the weather has awakened a series of mutated plants that have entwined themselves into dead bodies and effectively animated them...and they all look like scarecrows.

Alot of ghouls have been acting weird, both feral and sane, and the reason appears to be a large cult around the Dunwich Building. They control the ferals and lobotomized super mutants, praying to the Great Wet Ones that were. Recently, they have begun to invoke a specific being, which means something dark has begun...

There are large Gary clone stampedes at random across the wasteland... They're not very bright, they can only say one word, and they smell funny. However, they're also armed, multiplying, and getting organized. We can only assume something bad is going to happen here, or something very silly. Or both.

So, you remember how the war that began all of this was to basically blow up China, which caused the rest of the world to suffer and yatta yatta yatta? Well, China is glowing red with radioactively-charged Ghouls. They're a unified country and they're plenty mad. And now that that it's Red Ghoul China, they can commit 100% to the war cause!

And now, the template for making a character...

NAME: Your character's name or alias, or name AND alias. Whatever your fancy for that.

AGE: An age befitting your character for whoever or whatever it is.

GENDER: Male, Female, Both, Neither. Don't ask me how that works. Just choose.

RACE: This is a fun one. I am open to alot of ideas on what this could be. If it seems plausible for Fallout, go ahead and pitch it to me. If I like it, it's a go. You can be creative here. We've had humans, ghouls, machines, a walrus-man, a semi-mutant, a dog, and others thus far.

APPEARANCE: For the appearance of your character, please describe it in enough details to paint me a good picture of what it looks like. I need to be able to see it in my head. Pictures are fine, but I'd still prefer some words in there if you've got any.

PERSONALITY: As with above, gimme enough on the personality to tell me enough about how this person things. Show me their reactions to certain situations, their habits, and so on. There's certainly alot to work with in the mind. Go nuts! (In either sense, even.)

WEAPONS: Ah, now this is important. The weapons you have can be a fair bit if you like, but I'd like you to make them reasonable for the character...to a point. We've had some good characters who do well with an assortment of normal weapons just fine without special. We've also had Lucy Black, whose Gauss Rifle is technically plot-important. No Fallout unique equipment as in from the games. The Lone Wanderer took it all years ago.

ITEMS: Just a general notion of the things you carry. I do not require you to list how much of the consumables you have more or less of, or even ammo. Just roleplay the ups and downs of the general use of your items and put yourself in situations where a long stretch without supplies can leave you dry.

PERKS/TRAITS/SKILLS: Gimma a reasonable amount of these, either based on the game or creatively made-up for shits and giggles. As long as I like it, it's good. I do not require SPECIALs, but these are things - your special abilities and such - that I watch out for, because it can be funny as hell.

TRANSPORTATION: Optional.

Have at it, and ask away in regards to whatever confusion befalls you.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I'm already in, but that doesn't mean I can't come up with characters for other people to use if they want to join, but can't come up with a character of their own.
Name: Theodore Vaughn.
Race: Human.
Appearance: Caucasian, on the taller side of average, broad shouldered, barrel-chested, short parted brown hair, with an old-timey mustache.
Personality: Loud, boisterous, competitive, honorable, and prone to shouting "Bully!" when he is amused.

Weapons: A fully modified Hunting Rifle, Ammo for same, a Hunting Shotgun, Ammo for same, a dozen bear-traps, a Deathclaw Gauntlet a combat knife. (Not actually used as a weapon, mostly for skinning and carving the meat off of his kills.)
Apparel: Gecko-backed reinforced leather armor, cowboy hat, glasses.
Other items: Various animal hides and meats, a pre-war map of the Capitol area, a compass, a fancy inkwell pen, lots of blank paper, an unfinished manuscript titled "The creatures of the waste" by Theodore Vaughn.

Tag Skills: Guns, Survival, Traps.
Perks: [Hunter], [Entomologist] [Tribal Wisdom], [Shotgun Surgeon] [Animal Friend 2][Rough Rider](He instinctively knows how to ride any animal he can get on the back of) [Bull Moose] (Any attack that would deal damage greater than half his max health (After calculating defenses) has its damage reduced to half his max health.)
Traits: [Four Eyes]
Transportation: None at the moment, but he has proven skilled at riding various creatures of the waste.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Souplex said:
Kinda' starting an weird precident here, Soup, but I won't say no...just yet. This guy makes me think of that guy from Freakazoid, plus Teddy Roosevelt. Am I getting warm?

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
FalloutJack said:
Souplex said:
Kinda' starting an weird precident here, Soup, but I won't say no...just yet. This guy makes me think of that guy from Freakazoid, plus Teddy Roosevelt. Am I getting warm?
You were burning up with Teddy, he has no affiliation with "The Huntsman" of Freakazoid fame. No horn of urgency, no magic sacks of corn from chunky elves.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Souplex said:
FalloutJack said:
Souplex said:
You were burning up with Teddy, he has no affiliation with "The Huntsman" of Freakazoid fame. No horn of urgency, no magic sacks of corn from chunky elves.
Hey, if ya call a guy the Huntsman, the joke has to be made at least once. Still, channeling Teddy in this campaign would be about par for the course.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Well hi there. Sorry I just got your message from months ago. I'd be happy to apply if this is still open.

Quick question tough, based on the accepted characters posts on the game thread it seems like you have more than enough players. Have some of the characters died or have players stopped participating? If so it would be nice to know who so I don't have to study their character sheets.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Viking Incognito said:
Well hi there. Sorry I just got your message from months ago. I'd be happy to apply if this is still open.

Quick question tough, based on the accepted characters posts on the game thread it seems like you have more than enough players. Have some of the characters died or have players stopped participating? If so it would be nice to know who so I don't have to study their character sheets.
Okay, lemme explain. I institute a character pull about every time I think there's been a significant decrease in characters. It's happened a few times. Nobody's complained about the RP, but there have been cases of RL concerns and a few disappearances for no reason given. I dunno. Still, there has been some amount of turnover in the roster here and there. On the CURRENT state of things, there are a few being handled by other people through NPCing that I just haven't gotten rid of because the reference sheet is still necessary. For instance:

Generic took over Shifty McGee for a while and Shifty is currently frozen in carbonite, possibly to return at some point.

Dudly Sullivan AND Hayes are currently being semi-handled by the Hark (William Knight's user), because we're not done with them yet.

Crawver is being handled by Pink Gregory.

The Mail Man and Flash (Barry) are currently not in use as characters, Freebie had to leave and Skeletor vanished. I'm probably going to take them off soon.

So, our actual number is in the teens and I started this campaign as like a 20-player RP. By all means, go right ahead, because the limit is when I SAY it's the limit.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Oh hey! I remember this RP. I made a character for it but didn't get accepted. Never was told why.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Fijiman said:
Oh hey! I remember this RP. I made a character for it but didn't get accepted. Never was told why.
Everyone was told why. Not personally as in quoted, but a general announcement and understanding that I had to cut off at some point the amount of people I accepted because it was exceeding 20 and I hadn't even begun the campaign yet. As of now, I'm far more sure of myself and have a general idea of the flow in which things seem to go. If you want to make a character, by all means. (Also, there have been a number of these character pulls, so I guess you've also been busy?)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Fijiman said:
Everyone was told why. Not personally as in quoted, but a general announcement and understanding that I had to cut off at some point the amount of people I accepted because it was exceeding 20 and I hadn't even begun the campaign yet. As of now, I'm far more sure of myself and have a general idea of the flow in which things seem to go. If you want to make a character, by all means. (Also, there have been a number of these character pulls, so I guess you've also been busy?)
Not particularly, but I don't exactly visit the RP forums very often. It's not because I don't want to, but I'm sure you're well aware of the amount of time and effort that can go into these RPs and I'm not sure I could commit that time and effort. Plus I'd personally find it kind of hard to just jump into an RP that was already well under way like yours.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Fijiman said:
FalloutJack said:
Fijiman said:
Not particularly, but I don't exactly visit the RP forums very often. It's not because I don't want to, but I'm sure you're well aware of the amount of time and effort that can go into these RPs and I'm not sure I could commit that time and effort. Plus I'd personally find it kind of hard to just jump into an RP that was already well under way like yours.
Jumping in is not really something to worry about. Frank Rose blowing up your vehicle is something to worry about. Sylph's rifle accidentally going off is something to worry about. If you don't have much free time to work on things, I understand. Real-life concerns is why some of our players had to leave. However, I wouldn't worry about the plot being unable to be entered. The wasteland is a harsh and weird place and things happen in it. It just so happens that I'm in control of those things.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Jumping in is not really something to worry about. Frank Rose blowing up your vehicle is something to worry about. Sylph's rifle accidentally going off is something to worry about. If you don't have much free time to work on things, I understand. Real-life concerns is why some of our players had to leave. However, I wouldn't worry about the plot being unable to be entered. The wasteland is a harsh and weird place and things happen in it. It just so happens that I'm in control of those things.
Well since I doubt you're going to stop the character pull before the weekend(unless you get like 20 entries or something) I'll take a few days to think about it. Besides, I'd need a few days to edit my character anyway.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
Pre-War Name: Joseph Smith
Pre-War Rank: United States Marine Corps. Combat Engineer

Alias under the Master: The Black Rider
Current Alias: Talion the Purifier

Age: He doesn't exactly remember but he thinks he was in his early thirties when the bombs dropped.

Race: Mutated Cyborg: He is the unique result of experimentation, implantation, radiation exposure, and FEV infection. He could be described as something inbetween a nightkin, a glowing one, and a ghost person. His anatomy is currently something that would be best described as a complex phosphorescent fungal structure, if one were to crack open his armour.

Appearance: Picture a suit of T-51b power armour painted in an urban camouflage pattern, that's his appearance summed up.

His suit of Hardened T-51b power armour over time has been modified and improved. Damage has forced him to replace pieces. He scavenged what he could of the t-51 series but was forced to use less advanced pieces on occasions. He has come across suits of enclave armour and scavenged what mechanisms he could from them, showing great interest in the duraframe shell and mechanisms of a hellfire suit he discovered a month ago.

Over the armour he wears a hooded cloak he made from tanned fire gecko hide and an asbestos mesh weaved into it which he dyed black with a red dazzle pattern (zebra-like stripes).

Grafted to his left arm and integrated with his armour is a pre-war military grade pip-boy that was issued to him and surgically attached at about the same time he was issued his armour. Over time the code has been updated and modified by him.

Personality: Courageous, Self-Righteous, chivalrous, protective of Laura (his horse), goes out of his way to protect the innocent.

Biography: Before the bombs dropped he was stationed at Fort Pendleton in California, the details before that are fuzzy now. He wandered through the wastes for awhile looking for survivors once the outside was safe enough, eventually coming across a nascent brotherhood looking for the lost hills bunker. He joined them but was exiled two years later as signs of mutation began showing, he hadn't realized it but he was dosed heavily with radiation when the bombs dropped. He found his flesh falling off and hair falling out, a painful and disturbing process he would later find out was referred to as ghoulification by post-war society.

He wandered California for a time, settling briefly in a burned out house before being captured by an early master. He had experiments conducted on him, he was implanted with technology, his eyes replaced, his body surgically altered and dipped in a vat. As he was unconscious after his dipping he was sealed inside his suit of armour as his body began to mutate violently in reaction to the FEV.

He became utterly loyal to the master, his influence keeping his mind intact and in check as mutations ran rampant through his body. Over the decades he led a few super mutants in missions he was given. He was happy, the master's plan was glorious and brilliant. But the master fell and the dream died.

For a few decades he traveled with the shattered remnants of his masters army looking for a new home, but time went on and friends died. He wandered alone as a crusader in the wastes, killing bandits and abominations, protecting the innocent, exploring the wastes, etc.

Recently he has found himself in the capital wasteland, hearing of a return of the enclave, a tolerant brotherhood, and wandering abominations.

Weapons: A custom 12.7mm revolver (Six round HD cylinder, lengthened match barrel, heavy frame, scope, pearlescent grip and silver finish) usually loaded with custom HEIAP rounds. A shishkebab (that was created using a PRC officers sword that he claimed for himself during the battle for anchorage, however the fuel tank was recently destroyed so until he repairs it it's basically just a sword with decoration). A modified and reinforced Thermic Lance (he uses it for cavalry charges). A PRC Kalashnikov variant with an underbarrel shotgun. A bowie Knife (for use as a tool). And three incendiary grenades.

Items: A framed rucksack, his old dogtags (hologram imprinted), Ammunition (standard and nonstandard), a Tool Kit (with spare parts and weapon maintenance supplies), Medical Supplies (well some drugs anyway), a Military issue CBRN ready cantine, a nutrient slurry he keeps in a glass bottle, a cloth bag (filled with caps), a fission battery, and a lighter (engraved with "Always Faithful" on one side and "For The Unity" crudely on the other).

Traits: Good Natured and Heavy Handed.

Racial Traits: Atomic!, Faster Healing, Mutate!, Non-Standard Anatomy (good luck finding a vital organ that isn't his brain), Rad child, Rad Symbiosis (Immune to radiation sickness), Rad Regeneration, Unclean Living (allows him to survive in toxic conditions with little to no ill effects), and Vat Skin (applicable if his armour were breached).

Implants and Related Traits: Adrenaline Rush (A drug injector rig, wired to the pipboy), Cyborg, Hypertrophy Accelerator (functions oddly due to cellular mutations), Inoculated (Against pre-war diseases), Nociception Regulator (functions oddly due to neural mutations), Optics Enhancer (Bionic Eyes), Phoenix amour implants (with Assault Enhancements), Phoenix Monocyte Breeder (functions oddly due to cellular mutations), and Reflex Booster (functions oddly due to neural mutations).

Training: Educated, Certified Tech, Grunt (Basic Training), Living Anatomy, Medic (Basic Training), Mr. Fixit, Power Armour Training, and Regular Maintenance.

Perks: Awareness, Cavalry (Experienced in cavalry tactics), Cowboy (revolvers), Gunslinger (revolvers), Hand Loader, In Shining Armour, Jury Rigging, Mental Block (resistant to psychic attacks due to previous exposure to the master's influence), Purifier, Quick Draw (revolvers), Rapid Reloading (revolvers), Stone Wall, and Terrifying Presence.

Tagged Skills: Small Guns, Melee Weapons, Repair, and Science.

Transportation: Laura, a cyber-horse. What one would see if they were to look at Laura would be a robotic horse, it would seem skeletal in appearance with smooth metal plating to cover up exposed mechanical parts. Anything critical is covered in layers of armour plating. The head has been added to and modified over time to look like a horse's except the part where it's still metal, it also has green bionic eyes. Inside the armour plated head is the organic brain of a nightmare attached to a complicated processor unit held in a container not unlike that of a cyber-dog's. The reason a nightmare brain is inside its head is because the original brain degraded over time (much like Rex in new Vegas). The mind of the original horse was copied over to the new brain, merging with that of the nightmare's.

Edit: Corrections and Additions (Sunday, February 2, 2014)
Edit 2: Minor Corrections and Additions (Wednesday, February 5, 2014)

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Anti-American Eagle said:
Hee hee hee!
I'm thinking it's the prototype to Frank Horrigan with a personality like Alex Murphy. Can we get some Robocop quotation with this guy? I feel that that would be totally in keeping with the feel of the character. Also, nice use of the local mutant horse breed.

Can I ask about the revolver's ammunition? Putting aside that I dunno what it stands for, the word 'custom' sticks out in my mind. It sounds to me like you're going to have the hardest time finding new ammo if it was built especially for him.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
FalloutJack said:
I have nothing interesting to put here right now...
I originally had Horrigan as a reference point in there somewhere, anyway you're dead on with the Alex Murphy comparison.

HEIAP stands for "High Explosive Incendiary Armour Piercing", an example of this kind of ammunition is the Raufoss round.
If you're not familiar with that, it uses an explosive to pierce armour while pushing an incendiary into whatever it just hit, beyond that it behaves like any other bullet. It's usually used for anti-material work in real life.

By custom I meant homemade, they are manufacturable, just difficult to without proper supplies.
If he ran out he'd swap to what he can find or make until he can properly make more.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
FalloutJack said:
I have nothing interesting to put here right now...
I originally had Horrigan as a reference point in there somewhere, anyway you're dead on with the Alex Murphy comparison.

HEIAP stands for "High Explosive Incendiary Armour Piercing", an example of this kind of ammunition is the Raufoss round.
If you're not familiar with that, it uses an explosive to pierce armour while pushing an incendiary into whatever it just hit, beyond that it behaves like any other bullet. It's used for anti-material work usually in real life.

By custom I meant homemade, they are manufacturable, just difficult to without proper supplies.
If he ran out he'd swap to what he can find/or make until he can properly make more.
So, in effect, you are giving yourself a sweet handcannon, but balancing it the way I have Lucy Black, who has a gauss rifle that would - at least, at first - be hard to supply new rounds for.

Let's see...Kalashnikov would take standard rifle ammo and shotgun shells for the underpart...

Something I'm gonna add as an important note: "Heavy. Joseph weighs more than a supermutant and powerarmor combined. His muscles and mechanisms offset the possibility of being slowed down in any way, but he will fall right through any footing deemed too fragile, such as the catwalks in Megaton. He cannot mount any living creature that humans use for conveyance either. His horse is calibrated to his weight and you would need at least a sturdy motorcycle to begin to replace it."

That's the most I can think of there. I believe this man-beast-bot is accepted. He'll be added and you get the group invite soon.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
FalloutJack said:
"Heavy. Joseph weighs more than a super mutant and power armour combined. His muscles and mechanisms offset the possibility of being slowed down in any way, but he will fall right through any footing deemed too fragile, such as the catwalks in Megaton. He cannot mount any living creature that humans use for conveyance either. His horse is calibrated to his weight and you would need at least a sturdy motorcycle to begin to replace it."
That's fair enough, I was going to deal with weight, I just didn't think to formalize it as a trait.
Looking forward to this.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
FalloutJack said:
"Heavy. Joseph weighs more than a super mutant and power armour combined. His muscles and mechanisms offset the possibility of being slowed down in any way, but he will fall right through any footing deemed too fragile, such as the catwalks in Megaton. He cannot mount any living creature that humans use for conveyance either. His horse is calibrated to his weight and you would need at least a sturdy motorcycle to begin to replace it."
That's fair enough, I was going to deal with weight, I just didn't think to formalize it as a trait.
Looking forward to this.
Have a look over things a bit and tell me where it is you might wanna emerge. I assume you're coming in from the south?

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Pre-War Name: Joseph Smith
Pre-War Rank: United States Marine Corp. Combat Engineer

Alias under the Master: The Black Rider
Current Alias: Talion the Purifier

Age: He doesn't exactly remember but he thinks he was in his early thirties when the bombs dropped.

Race: Mutant Cyborg: He is the unique result of experimentation, implantation, radiation exposure, and FEV infection. He could be described as something inbetween a nightkin, a glowing one, and a ghost person. His anatomy is currently something that would be best described as a complex phosphorescent fungal structure, if one were to crack open his armour.

Appearance: Picture a suit of T-51b power armour painted in an urban camouflage pattern, that's his appearance summed up.

His suit of Hardened T-51b power armour over time has been modified and improved. Damage has forced him to replace pieces. He scavenged what he could of the t-51 series but was forced to use less advanced pieces on occasions. He has come across suits of enclave armour and scavenged what mechanisms he could from them, showing great interest in the duraframe shell and mechanisms of a hellfire suit he discovered a month ago.

Over the armour he wears a hooded cloak he made from tanned fire gecko hide and an asbestos mesh weaved into it which he dyed black with a red dazzle pattern.

Grafted to his left arm and integrated with his armour is a pre-war military grade pip-boy that was issued to him and surgically attached at about the same time he was issued his armour. Over time the code has been updated and modified by him.

Personality: Courageous, Self-Righteous, chivalrous, fiercely protective of Laura (his horse), goes out of his way to protect the innocent.

Biography: Before the bombs dropped he was stationed at Fort Pendleton in California, the details before that are fuzzy now. He wandered through the wastes for awhile looking for survivors once the outside was safe enough, eventually coming across a nascent brotherhood looking for the lost hills bunker. He joined them but was exiled to the wastes as signs of mutation began showing, he hadn't realized it but he was dosed heavily with radiation when the bombs dropped. He found his flesh and hair falling out, a painful and disturbing process he would later find out was referred to as ghoulification by post-war society.

He wandered California for a time, settling in Los Angeles before being captured by an early master. He had experiments conducted on him, he was implanted with technology, his eyes replaced, his body surgically altered and dipped in a vat. As he was unconscious after his dipping he was sealed inside his suit of armour as his body began to mutate violently in reaction to the FEV.

He became utterly loyal to the master, his influence keeping his mind intact and in check as mutations ran rampant through his body. Over the years he led a few super mutants in missions he was given. He was happy, the master's plan was glorious and brilliant. But the master fell and the dream died.

For a few decades he traveled with the shattered remnants of his masters army looking for a new home, but time went on and friends died. He wandered alone as a crusader in the wastes, killing bandits and abominations, protecting the innocent, exploring the wastes.

Recently he has found himself in the capital wasteland, hearing of a return of the enclave, a tolerant brotherhood, and wandering abominations.

Weapons: A custom 12.7mm revolver (Six round HD cylinder, lengthened match barrel, heavy frame, scope, pearlescent grip and silver finish) usually loaded with custom HEIAP rounds. A shishkebab (that was created using a PRC officers sword that he claimed for himself during the battle for anchorage, however the fuel tank was recently destroyed so until he repairs it it's basically just a sword with decoration). A modified and reinforced Thermic Lance (he uses it for cavalry charges). A PRC Kalashnikov variant with an underbarrel shotgun. A bowie Knife (for use as a tool). And three incendiary grenades.

Items: A framed rucksack, his old dogtags, Ammunition, a Tool Kit (with spare parts and weapon maintenance supplies), Medical Supplies, a Military issue CBRN ready cantine, a nutrient slurry he keeps in a glass bottle, a cloth bag (filled with caps), a fission battery, and a lighter (engraved with "In Good Faith").

Traits: Good Natured and Heavy Handed.

Racial Traits: Atomic, Faster Healing, Rad child, Rad Symbiosis (Immune to radiation sickness), Rad Regeneration, Unclean Living (allows him to survive in toxic conditions with little to no ill effects), and Vat Skin (applicable if his armour were breached).

Implants and Related Traits: Adrenaline Rush (A drug injector rig, functions oddly due to mutations), Cyborg, Hypertrophy Accelerator (functions oddly due to mutations), Inoculated (Against pre-war diseases), Nociception Regulator (functions oddly due to mutations), Optics Enhancer (Bionic Eyes), Phoenix amour implants (with Assault Enhancements), Phoenix Monocyte Breeder (functions oddly due to mutations), and Reflex Booster (functions oddly due to mutations).

Training: Educated, Certified Tech, Grunt (Basic Training), Living Anatomy, Medic (Basic Training), Mr. Fixit, Power Armour Training, and Regular Maintenance.

Perks: Awareness, Cavalry (Experienced in cavalry tactics), Cowboy (revolvers), Gunslinger (revolvers), Hand Loader, In Shining Armour, Jury Rigging, Mental Block (resistant to psychic attacks due to previous exposure to the master's influence), Quick Draw (revolvers), Rapid Reloading (revolvers), Stone Wall, and Terrifying Presence.

Tagged Skills: Small Guns, Melee Weapons, Repair, and Science.

Transportation: Laura, a cyber-horse. What one would see if they were to look at Laura would be a robotic horse, it would seem skeletal in appearance with smooth metal plating to cover up exposed mechanical parts. Anything critical is covered in layers of armour plating. The head has been added to and modified over time to look like a horse's except the part where it's still metal, it also has green eyes. Inside the armour plated head is the organic brain of a nightmare attached to a complicated processor unit held in a container not unlike that of a cyber-dog's. The reason a nightmare brain is inside its head is because the original brain degraded over time (much like Rex in new Vegas). The mind of the original horse was copied over to the new brain, merging with that of the nightmare's.
How did he get the T51-B to fit? They were made to be worn by people who were human sized/shaped, not super mutants. Did he/someone in the Master's army modify it?

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Souplex said:
Not an actual powersuit. It's an installation. Is mention of Robocop and Horrigan really not doing it for ya, soup? Both cases, the armor is grafted or built into the person.