Poll: Addicted to the Escapist ?

WhackySacky

Aug 4, 2009
For me it depends what im doing .
when my friend first sent me a link to one of yatzee's video's i watched them all in one sitting but usually i check the forums once in a while to see if anything is there that catches my interest.But im finding myself checking more and more lately

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
WhackySacky said:
grimsprice said:
hours. just. hours upon hours. totally addicted
but how can you stay on one site so long ive been on like 20 minutes and i posted this thread because i was bored.
well when i post threds i love talking with the people who post. most of my time on here is spent checking back on my recent and popular threds.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
I'm on here ALL the time. I love this site, how could I not? It is such a great site, full of great people, I...I love you guys! *sobs*

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I visit 10+ times a day and am usually on for between 30 minutes and and hour. So yes, I'm addicted. In fact it's my most visited website.

ShadeOfRed

Jan 20, 2008
Generally in a tab. I usually have about 4 going, so it's easy to check back between forums.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
I'm on my laptop slogging away on my novel, and when I can't think of anything to write I come on here to post. If I post a lot, I have writer's block.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
I usually spend hours on this site. I come to watch a video and see an interesting thread, and another and another, next thing I know its 1 in the morning.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
When I'm at home, I'm on the Escapist.
And it's not an addiction!
I can quit whenever I want!

WhackySacky

Aug 4, 2009
Srkkl said:
I usually spend hours on this site. I come to watch a video and see an interesting thread, and another and another, next thing I know its 1 in the morning.
it nearly is one in the morning where i am .
i got sucked in ive been on for an hour :L better stop now

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
I've only Just started posting, and I'm already addicter (Most of my post count was made in less than a week).

I just really like the community here. And the videos. It's a nice place.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
i pop on every time i get on the net but it depends i can be on the site for a couple of minutes or hours depending on what is going on.

On a separate note just to say the people at the escapist are doing a great job.

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
I visit... Well, it's just one huge visit throughout the day. And then I become active or bugger off to bed.

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
10+ times, but the same can be said for evey site I visit regularly. I have a bad habit of checking 1 thing on 1 site before moving on, only to come back minutes later and do it all again.

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
My name is Sam and I am an Escapist addict.
I normally have it opened on a tab and check it every half an hour or so, dpeending how bored I am.

EvilMuffin094

Nov 25, 2008
I visit The Escapist multiple times throughout the day, in fact, it's my most visited site. The people here are really friendly.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Leesee said:
This is only my 2nd day. Last night i remember signing up at 7 pm and not getting off until 2 in the morning. I got on before I went to work and I got off at work at 3 and guess where I am?
Gotta get my fix lol.
Welcome then!
Didn't see you last night, or I would have welcomed you sooner.

eggcarrier

May 29, 2009
If addicted means I find this much more entertaining than youtube, and much more relevant for what I am interested in, then I say 'yes I am'.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I check at least once a day. At least. And by that I mean that I could get on once and be on for hours. I spend so much time on the Escapist. However, my post count is a bit low for someone who checks as much as I do and not many people know who I am. I watch the videos and read the articles, too...