Poll: After the china-incident do tou believe in aliens?

blobby218

Aug 24, 2009
As most of you will now know there was a UFO that flew across china recently, the chinnese goverment are calling it a military experiment. but it was moving inhumanly fast and was emmiting a brilliant white light and as it was moving horizontally it couldn't have been a sattelite.

So what do you think, have you just started believing in aliens? do you think that we cannot be alone in the universe/ or do you not believe in them at all?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
It is kinda hard not to believe in Aliens. You can't possibly think in this infinite universe that we are the only planet with lifeforms on it?

Kair

Sep 14, 2008
At least the Chinese admit to it being a military experiment. The US government lied about it every time and used their hired Journalists to calm down the masses.

Pipsquid

Mar 25, 2010
As long as there is no freaking predator or something comming and murdering us, i would hug them. Apart from that china thing, i always believed in aliens.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
I've pretty much accepted that aliens probably exist even before this incident. I mean, what are the chances that we are the only planet with life on it?

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
See now, while it could have been extraterrestrial, it still could have actually been a fast moving experimental aircraft. What was that boat called where they tried to invert light into itself to create invisibility?

Or it could have actually been extraterrestrial...

Oomii

Dec 17, 2009
I believe in aliens, although the China incident isn't enough evidence for me to believe they are here on Earth.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I don't believe in aliens visiting us, which I think is what you meant. I believe in chinas military being shit with missles though.

As for Aliens in general, I'm 100% sure that their is life out in space when you consider how truely huge it is, billions of stars with billions of planets and thats just one of billions and billions of galaxies. It's hard not to think their is other life out their, just we haven't met it/cooked it/ate it yet.

Kair

Sep 14, 2008
You may want to rephrase the question to "Do you believe aliens visit the earth after the China incident?". The current question can be confusing.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
I'll say the same thing I have always said and always will say when people ask if I believe in aliens, by quoting the poster from Agent Mulder's wall. "I want to believe"

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
In a universe as expansive and diverse as this, I truly believe that it's typical human arrogance to assume we must be alone in it.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I don't think aliens matter presently, I think that best answers the question. I wonder how this is going to affect Predators ticket sales.

Calhoun347

Aug 25, 2009
Yeah, there are definitely other living things out there. However, I don't believe that what was seen in China was something not of earthly origin.

Rakkana

Nov 17, 2009
They said it was a military test. This is china for crying out loud! Their not lying!

TimbukTurnip

Jan 3, 2009
I don't know anything about this 'China Incident' but I thought it was universally assumed that aliens exist. The real question would be 'would we ever meet them', which, short of faster-than-light travel and a destination, seems very unlikely.