Poll: ... and yet I clicked it anyway!

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Hmm, I clicked it twice. Nothing happened and I'm on Firefox. Maybe because I'm using an older version.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I did and I'm currently typing upside down, yeah I could refresh the page, but I just wanted to see if I could do it.

At first I thought it was really clever, now I just want it to go away...

Hooray for a sore neck!

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
I didn't click it.. I don't think I was even a member of the site when the red button was going around but I wouldn't click it either. I'm just not a button pusher, especially if I'm being goaded OR told not to. If there are no instructions and a button..

..then maybe.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
I tried to click multiple times, but it never, EVER works.
Using Google Chrome here, anyone has any ideas?

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
Where IS the red button? I clicked it because I saw someone's button badge, but I never saw it on the site. Does it not appear for Pub Club members?

EDIT: Oh I see there's a new button now. Still, I clicked it and it didn't do anything.

EDIT EDIT: OH I SEE NOW HOLY SHIT WOAAAAH!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
So many threads I can't post in because the text box is rotated off-screen...
Refreshed ZP 3 times so far in the hop of getting it at a watchable angle.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
Yep I clicked it about 5 minutes ago. And then I got a tilted screen. And guess who's got a straight screen now! I outlined the problem here for those of you having issues.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.307552-Why-does-the-Escapist-hate-Safari-or-How-Im-Avoiding-A-Tilted-Screen#12391598

Apprentice1994

Aug 17, 2011
I wish there was a way to turn the spinning off. Oh well, looks like I'll be off of the site until noon tomorrow. Anyone that hasn't clicked it yet, you have been warned. I don't really think it's all that trippy, it just seems annoying to me.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I am currently tripping so hard right now. I click them both just because I'm a masochist. I can't even see what I'm typing right now... well at least I can still read upside down.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
It was funny at first, but now it's annoying. Guess I'll wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Staskala

Sep 28, 2010
Ok, the red button I could get behind, but this just makes the site unusable.
Oh well, at least you can disable it with "forbidden software".

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I still pushed it knowing the full consequences. I wanted that badge...

jamesbrown

Apr 18, 2011
nothing is happening, I have tried it with Chrome, IE, and Firefox; do I need to wait or something