Poll: are the expectashons of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to high

fat waster

Aug 30, 2009
i think that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has set its self up for a big disappointment.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
The expectations?
No. Infinity Ward usually makes wonderful games.
The only thing that could hurt them in my mind is their publisher.

Asickorphan

Jun 16, 2009
Why do think that is my question? they say its gunna be better that the last one, so I don't get it?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
As long as the multiplayer is balanced and doesn't lag too bad then it should be great.

But I have hyped both it and the Avatar movie up in my head so much now that I will inevetably be let down by one of them...

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
I remember seeing an interview with the developers at E3 where they were saying that the expectations for MW2 were insane and that there were actually a few things that they were already going to fail to deliver on. It's not going to make it a bad game, I'm sure it's still going to be great, it's just that there are just a few of the things that were expected of them that their schedule won't allow.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Dyslexia = The Boredom Disease.

Dyslexshiun my butt.

Also, for $60, it better be as good as they hype it to be.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I think my eyes exploded when I read the title.
But like all anticipated games, it's going to get built up by fans only to be smashed down by reality.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
KingTeabag said:
fat waster said:
i have dyslexia so my spelling is very bad sorry about that
Oh... Well you just fucked me over.

Your forgiven.

And i apoligize.

Have fun here at the Escapist!

And i apoligize. Again.
Actually it's you're and apologize. I'm just screwin' with ya! At any-rate no I do not think CoD6 will be a disappointment. Provided of course they actually add new things, and I know they have.

fat waster

Aug 30, 2009
Abedeus" post="9.135889.3060719 said:
Dyslexia = The Boredom Disease.

Dyslexshiun my butt.

its not a boredom Disease or even a disease its a Deformity of the brain (wired up wrong... lol)

brainless906

Feb 25, 2009
Well going by infinity wards truly EPIC CoD Track Record and the pure Ownage that CoD4 was i really doubt any dissapointment

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
KingTeabag said:
MR.Spartacus said:
KingTeabag said:
fat waster said:
i have dyslexia so my spelling is very bad sorry about that
Oh... Well you just fucked me over.

Your forgiven.

And i apoligize.

Have fun here at the Escapist!

And i apoligize. Again.
Actually it's you're and apologize. I'm just screwin' with ya! At any-rate no I do not think CoD6 will be a disappointment. Provided of course they actually add new things, and I know they have.
Yeah it is, but i felt bad so i just typed it out as fast as i could to prevent feeling hurtage.
Basically if you're going to say something concerning punctuation and spelling, just recommend they use a internet browser with a spell checker. For all you know, English might not be their first language, or, they could have dyslexia.

MW2 won't disappoint me, because while I'm buying it, I haven't watched a trailer since the first full one. I'm just ignoring it until it comes out.