Poll: are the expectashons of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to high

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Kermi said:
Woodsey said:
I don't think so. Activision's only hype for the game is for it to sell exceptionally well (which it will).

Strangely enough all their efforts are going in to the shite merchandise - the game seems to have taken a back seat in their eyes.
I'd love to know what you're basing this feeling on, because the gameplay trailers have all looked superb.
Erm... what? I know the game looks great, I said the MERCHANDISE (ie. the controllers, mice and those bloody night vis goggles) which will most likely be shit are what Activision seem to be interested in the most. Not the game, which looks great.

fat waster

Aug 30, 2009
awsome117 said:
fat waster said:
i have dyslexia so my spelling is very bad sorry about that
You only spelled two words wrong. And you didn't change any of the letters around. I think you just sounded out the word. I don't think you have dyslexia, just bad spelling.
i had the tests

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
If you expect anything more than a cookie cutter FPS that caters to the lowest common denominator, then yes, your expectations are too high. CoD has become the Madden of FPS games...

can't-think

Aug 31, 2009
I never found COD4 that great the single player was decent, but I have no idea why the multiplayer was so popular.

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
I think it's silly to talk about games in terms of upping expectations. They all make their game look nice, but its us as readers and viewers that make our own expectations. My only expectation is that it will be as good as COD 4. And I know they'll match that.

Alot of people will agree with me and alot will disagree, but every game is like that. So I don't think my expectations are too high.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
can said:
I never found COD4 that great the single player was decent, but I have no idea why the multiplayer was so popular.
You were clearly playing on a console and probably very bad at it.

Kind of trollish, but multiplayer was f***ing awesome!

OT: Not even sure what the expectations are, but i expect it to be good.. If it isn't. Then. Well what can i do, i'll have already bought it o.e

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
People are saying it is going to be perfection. It seems great, but no one will know until the game comes out.

can't-think

Aug 31, 2009
curty129 said:
can said:

Nope was playing on PC and i wasn't that bad, after a day or two i went back to the battlefield series the variety of Kits and larger maps of BF just suited me better i guess.

Irishhoodlum

Jun 21, 2009
can said:
This. I played through the campaign, thought it was decent, but to be honest online was rather boring.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
can said:
curty129 said:
can said:

Nope was playing on PC and i wasn't that bad, after a day or two i went back to the battlefield series the variety of Kits and larger maps of BF just suited me better i guess.
Goddamnit, i need to get me some BF DX (Boyfriend, no ._.) I'm guessing you'd recommend it? Which version should i get?

OT: The expectations Are too high. It's never going to live up to COD4. Sequels never do ;_;