Poll: Are you a Leftie or Righte?

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
I was ambidextrous but my parent thought that it would take longer for me to learn how to use both hands to wright so they tought me to normally use my right hand.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
I can do different things better with different hands, but I would say righty mostly.

Gizmo

May 4, 2009
I'm right handed but I'm starting to use my left hand for more and more things so maybe one day i'll be ambidextrous.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Not only am I right handed, I'm right FOOTED. Just about anything I need to use on limb for will have right as a major preference.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
My boyfriend's a leftie. Ima be pissed off if that whole "left-handed people die earlier" thing is true. I'm already expected to live about 5.2 years longer than him simply based on sex. Though I'm sure the myth that left handers die earlier is based more on archaic religious fear of left handers rather than scientific fact.

Also, this poll is missing the "ambidextrous" option.

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
I'm ambidextrous and this poll makes me feel really left out.

On the otherhand bow before my awsomeness! nah just kidding but being able to do things with both hands is pretty cool.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Left handed for writing, which I guess is really the defining use, and also for driving and using utensils. On the other hand (har-dee-fuckin'-har) I shoot with my right as my trigger hand for both pistols and long guns, and I'm right-eye dominant, as well. So, kind of a grab-bag.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
Mistermixmaster said:
*SNIP*

Foxbat Flyer said:
Right handed, ive heard left handed people live longer by about 10 years... dont know how true that is though...
Really? I've heard left handed have 10 years shorter life-span... someone needs to get Mythbusters or do some Science on this matter...
hmm... Off to the mythbusters website!!!!

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
I am Left handed. I mouse left, I type with both hands, I write left, I shoot guns Lefthanded, and I shoot arrows left handed using a right handed bow because it's easier for me than when I use a left handed bow.

So you are not alone.