Poll: Are you excited for Halo : Reach?

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Did you see those new trailers for forge mode! Jesus this game will take us to the new evolution of gaming, just like Halo 1 did back in the day.

Beastialman

Sep 9, 2009
godofallu said:
Did you see those new trailers for forge mode! Jesus this game will take us to the new evolution of gaming, just like Halo 1 did back in the day.
If I do end up buying that game that'll be a strong reason for me doing so, and I literally never buy games when they come out. Last one I bought that came out was Fable 2 and was I dissapointed. The game before that was Pikmin, I was pleased about that one.

Jul 22, 2009
I swear I've seen this thread before...

Anyway yes. It looks insanely good and it's going to last longer than Halo 3 did IMO.

And the new forge is epic.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Between Forge World, Firefight Versus, Space Combat and so many other gametypes, yes I can say that I am looking forward to this one. Greatly.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
yes, I've always been a BIG fan of the Halo saga, and the fact that they've added Firefight, Forge 2.0 is a really big plus. but then the MW2ish online comes in and screws it all to hell. ohh well, guess you can't have evrything, can you?

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I plan on getting the Reach Limited Edition Console, so yeah.
Just a little bit.

monnes

Sep 23, 2009
godofallu said:
Uhm... How was halo 1 revolutionary to gaming?

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
monnes said:
godofallu said:
It set the level that most FPS' are on today.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, yes i am so much in fact i have even pre-ordered the £95 legendary boxset. I played the Beta though not as much as i thought i would but the Beta was amazing so i'm really looking forward to the game.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
monnes said:
godofallu said:
Well it singlehandedly saved the launch of the Xbox, and quickly became the framework for how a FPS game is supposed to work.

The large open areas, vehicle sections, and regenerating health were all first popularized by Halo. Look at the average FPS today, most of them have tons of stuff that originated with Halo.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
I'd be more excited about reading the book about the Spartan's time on Reach before it was overrun.

You know, when they were training and developing their skills. The book based around it was really quite fun, and if you have any interest in both Halo and reading...I suggest you read it if you haven't already. :p

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
YES! They took everything I disliked about Halo 3 and fixed it. Then, they made it awesome. Then, they made everything else awesome too.

I can't fucking wait.

Oomii

Dec 17, 2009
Yes, because what other fps has forge? Seriously tell me. I love all the new features Bungie put in forge 2.0, they resolved pretty much all of complaints. I can't wait.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Not even remotely...

"Halo: Reach! As in: If anyone thinks another Halo-game would be the slightest bit worth a damn that certainly would be a reach"