Poll: Are you excited for Halo : Reach?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
No. I've been a customer of Microsoft for the last 7 generations of their operating system, and they still refuse to let me play their games on my PC. That's why I can't get excited about it.

Jul 22, 2009
TheTaco007 said:
GamesB2 said:
It looks insanely good and it's going to last longer than Halo 3 did IMO.
What do you mean "longer than Halo 3 did"? I'm still playin' it!
I still play it occasionally. But the online is currently in the process of dying slightly.

It's still a hugely played game, but I think reach will top the amount of players Halo 3 has 2 years after launch.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I was excited for this game.

Then I started to watch some of the VidDocs that Bungie were releasing.

Now I want this game bad. Forge World and Firefight Versus, and even just the regular Multiplayer all look amazing.

But really, Forge World is one of the coolest things in a game I've ever seen. Wow....just wow.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
I've been a fan of the series since it came out in '01. Words can't describe the excitement I have for this game right now, and I have a feeling Bungie has really out done themselves with this one. I believe it will be a nice way to wrap up the series but I'm interested in seeing what comes after Halo.

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
I was pretty hyped but then it kinda fizzled and now its still just "Yeah, I'll play it for the single player and that's about it."

L33tsauce_Marty

Jun 26, 2008
The new forge world is really cool I actually want to play it, even though I've had these kinds of things for such a long time on the PC.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
GamesB2 said:
TheTaco007 said:
GamesB2 said:
It looks insanely good and it's going to last longer than Halo 3 did IMO.
What do you mean "longer than Halo 3 did"? I'm still playin' it!
I still play it occasionally. But the online is currently in the process of dying slightly.

It's still a hugely played game, but I think reach will top the amount of players Halo 3 has 2 years after launch.
As long as the MW2 noobs stay in MW2...
(I'm not slamming the game, or most people that play it, only large amount of total idiots who play that game and do nothing but noob tube or knife, and then think they're good.)

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
The only reason I would get it is for the Forge option. That would be it. I honestly had no interest in the game until that trailer came out.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
It's tough for me to say. I got really excited for Halo 3, played it and enjoyed it, but then I suddenly got really, really sick of it. Like the kind of sick of it where I never wanted to play another Halo game ever again. I think it was the gameplay that bothered me, and obviously, that's kind of a big thing that get sick of.
But a few days ago I borrowed ODST from a friend, and while the plot was shit and the characters were incredibly unlikable, I thought the gunplay was actually really good, and it was nice to have a split screen game again.
Now for Reach, I think some of the stuff that they're introducing (i.e. Forge World) is awesome. If the story isn't terrible, I think there's a chance I'll get it, which I'm very surprised to hear myself say.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Futurenerd said:
It isn't out already? I don't play Halo, but it seems like we've been talking about Reach for years.
.... Uh, no. It was announced last year.
The planet Reach is a major part of the Halo storyline, though, so that might be where you heard it before.

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
No, i'm not excited about it. THe smug looks on all of Bungie's faces reaffirmed how they just know everyone's gonna buy it and thus have put no innovation in.

Will i buy it though: Yes. Because i'm a fool

GammaZord

Jan 26, 2009
I haven't been this excited for a game in a while. Plus I have my roommates pc w/ sc2 to hold me over.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Wow, this actually looks pretty cool, and I was just starting to lose interest in Halo too. Hmmm, I might have to get this now.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
No, because I am still not convinced that it will be any different at all from Halo 3, or 2, or CE... actually, the only difference I can tell with those is that in the first one you can only hold one gun... wait... and wasn't that the same game that if you had two guns and threw a grenade it would auto drop your second gun?

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
Vrex360 said:
Between Forge World, Firefight Versus, Space Combat and so many other gametypes, yes I can say that I am looking forward to this one. Greatly.
Forge World looks insane. I can't wait.

Cyrax987

Aug 3, 2009
I've never cared for Halo that much but it was a decent series but this new one looks great!