Poll: Are you "fashionable"?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I ask out of curiosity.

For me I'd say sort of. My clothes are mostly hand-me-downs that were bought at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie.

Jul 22, 2009
Depends what kind of fashion we're on about here...

I generally where a black band hoody + black band t shirt, then either jeans or combats.

I'm not 'stylish' but among my group my clothes fit right in...

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Not at all.
I wear whatever fits me, I am usually a cheapskate when it comes to self indulgence in the field of clothing.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Nope, I wear anything that fits. I don't much care if it looks good or if it's trendy or some other nonsense. I find the concept of fashion to be one of the most unnecessary things in the world and is just another way for people to think they're somehow better than everyone else for wearing expensive clothing and whatnot.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Are we talking about fashion in general? Normal day society? Goth? Punk? Emo? Chav? Glam metal? Metal in general? Rave? Cyber goths? Steam punk? Victorian? Business wear? Sporty? Stoner? Hippy? Scene? Poppy? Preppy? Greaser? Jocks? Geeking it up?

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
I wear whatever fits me. Usually jeans, a t-shirt which is plain or has some really nerdy joke on it (like "(i) Keep it real!"), and a hoody. When it gets hotter outside, replace the jeans with cargo shorts and remove the hoody. That's my outfit.

Kinda dull, but I don't claim to be fashionable. I claim to be cost-effective.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
GamesB2 said:
Depends what kind of fashion we're on about here...
dogstile said:
Are we talking about fashion in general? Normal day society? Goth? Punk? Emo? Chav? Glam metal? Metal in general? Rave? Cyber goths? Steam punk? Victorian? Business wear? Sporty? Stoner? Hippy? Scene? Poppy? Preppy? Greaser? Jocks? Geeking it up?
That's why fashion is in quotes. Interpret it however you want.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I have my own style.
Slightly fashionable when I want to be, but never trying too hard.

thalendiril

Oct 20, 2010
I don't believe that I am fashionable, as fashion is what a society collectively decides is "In"
I do, however enjoy my clothing style and feel that I look quite good when I'm out and about.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I'm somewhat eccentric, I dress usually in what I find comfortable. Although I dress normally, if I could I would dress in a very steampunk manner.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
No, I just wear whatever I happen to like without any concern about what the contemporary trend is. Also, I wish I had a monocle and top hat :(.

OhSnap

Feb 4, 2010
Depends what you call fashionable?

Right now I'm sitting here in plaid pants with chains and a misfits shirt. Does that count?

Chknboy

Sep 10, 2008
Why wear a big sweatshirt or hoody when wearing a nice jacket or blazer over a t shirt makes you look so much better? Seriously just throw that thing on and you're stylish, and it works for any occasion. I would always come to class wearing a blazer over a band tee with just some regular jeans, and would often be complimented. The thing was only like 20 bucks on ebay.

Burs

Jan 28, 2011
dogstile said:
^^ Id go for this there are to many different styles to go for nowadays.

I generally take care of myself and how I look, People DO judge a book by its cover and when you look like a bag of potatoes people treat you like one.

But generally my fashion taste never falls into any pattern I just wear whatever I think goes right and it usually works ^.^

Apart from my Paisley pattern waistcoat, that thing is just pure style ;)