Poll: Are you Homosexual?

joinchoir

meme meme meme
Apr 4, 2010
TehCookie said:
I find it funny I can usually tell when people are gay, but everyone else can't tell I'm straight. I go out shopping with my best friends and we've had cashiers ask if were together. To clarify, they ask if we're paying for it together, then ask we're together or comment on how gay we look together.
I'm straight but easily fooled. I tried to squish your avatar three times. I value the contributions to the world of music by gays and straights. Aaron Coplan, Carlos Menotti and Samuel Barber in the Gay category, Eimojuhani Rautavarra, Evo Pärt and Johannes Brahms in the Straight category. (At least I think they were straight.)

Elle-Jai

Mar 26, 2010
I self-identify as bi, however I tend to prefer dating men, and while I find women sexually attractive and will sleep with them, I don't tend to date them.

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
Custard_Angel said:
Also, bisexual people are just horny bastards/bitches who are so desperate for play they don't care where its coming from.
Haha I lol'd. I'm straight though and I'm not bothered by other people's sexuality.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Timeslament said:
Gay yo!

I've seen a lot of people say "Straight but I'm fine with gay people as long as they don't shove it in my face." I can understand that but when some one is gay and is not a flaming pillar of flamboyant rainbows and unicorns vomiting sparkles and butterflies then it can be (for me at least) less awkward to be blunt about ones own sexuality. I don't like being hit on by women I find it unsettling and awkward as well as when men imply i like women, or when with girls people assume we are a couple, especially when that girl is also a lesbian. So i find it better to just say "Hay I'm gay" first of then get the whole 'What your GAY!? I would have never known! *insert several personal questions here*" SO ya I understand not wanting ever gay/lesbian around being like "HAY IM GAY!!" but then again I just try to slip that gem subtly into conversation, also I wish more metro peeps would be more open about their sexuality because it gets confusing. Sorry for my rant ><
I generally identify as lesbian (although I'm attracted to both sexes, and have had sexual encounters with both, I highly prefer women, both sexually and for relationships), and because so many people make so many assumptions about other's preferences (sexual, or not) I tend to let people know in a discrete way as well. But being a girl, people (generally men) tend to continue bringing that fact up themselves. Which is frustrating. When it comes to gay men, a lot of people claim they don't like how those people's sexuality is shoved in their face, yet the same people will continually point out that I'm a lesbian. Unfortuntely, being a lesbian is a hell of a lot more socially acceptable than being gay, and I'm constantly reminded of that shit every day I work.

Nibbles said:
Lesbian! I'm hopefully gonna have the courage to go to the Gay Pride Parade here on the 19th since I gotta and want ta go alone. I seriously don't want my parents to go since I doubt their tolerance reaches into the 'too gay' realm where it snaps in two, which apparently exists >.>, and I kinda wanna be forced to talk to strangers.

Never saw it coming before like a year ago, but fuck I'm loving it ._. I wish I could get into the gay bar though...

EDIT: And yes, tolerance. My mom thinks marriage is between a man and a woman for fuck's sake (and she ain't getting to my wedding until she admits that she is completely wrong).
I went to Vancouver's Gay Pride last year. It was an amazing experience, so I highly suggest you try to go, at least once! I ended up walking in the parade, the amount of people watching/cheering/supporting was astonishing, not to mention the rest of the people taking part in the parade.

Azuria

May 25, 2009
James Hueick said:
Straight though I have no experience with women and probably wont until I pay for my very first hooker because women always nag me.( you know it )
Just my opinion, but I would advise against that.