Poll: Are you Homosexual?

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
I am one of the many male lesbians in the world. Or if your head lacks the sufficient elasticity to wrap around that statement, I'll put it this way: I am straight. Straight and taken. Not married, not engaged, just MADLY in love.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
captainwillies said:
I'm not gay but I have had sex with men.
Aww come on, that's cheating. It's like when a girl doesn't order the fries because "they're on a diet" but then proceed to pinch yours off the plate.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Brainst0rm said:
captainwillies said:
I'm not gay but I have had sex with men.
So what? Straight with benefits :p?

But myself, I go either way. When people ask, I usually say that I fall in love with people, not genders. And I get infatuated rather easily XD
You don't need to be gay to have sex with men. Just paid. There are homeless kids on the street who do it all the time for the money/

And sexual orientation isn't about who you have sex with, it's about who you are attracted to. So if you are attracted to men, (and you are a man), you're homosexual. Attracted to women, heterosexual. Attracted to both, bisexual. Attracted to children- a pedophile.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Bi, but with tendency towards heterosexualism.

Hey, I like both, I just like women slighty more.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
We have a Gay-Mers group with a 130 members. Granted, not all of them are homosexual. I'm a member and I'm not and I know that some others such as Lost in the Void, Shapsters and Sporky111 aren't. But if you were to cut out all the straight guys and gals, you would still have a rather large number of people.

That said, I'm sure that there are even some people who are homosexual and are not apart of the group. Fairee is the only one to come to mind as I type this, but I'm sure there are others.

OT: I myself, am straight. But I do have plenty of homosexual friends....and some heavily catholic friends....let's just say it doesn't go over very smooth between a few of them.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Meh, I'm something of a schizoid, and hence asexual. I guess you could say I'm very tolerant of any sort of sexuality, but the sad truth is that I just don't care...

baseracer

Jul 31, 2009
capin Rob said:
Making this thread this because I've notice quite a few Homosexual people on this site, and that because I live in Millwaukee and PrideFest (Gay pride festival) is here I decided to make a thread for the gay commuinty here.

As for discussion, well I guess you can talk about your experiences as or with gay/lesbian people.

hope this doesn't offend anyone, if it does, I will be happy to take the thread down, just PM me if you see fit.
Yay Milwaukee. I live near you!

Someone I knew went to pridefest last year and took pictures. I laughed at the people who were protesting.

I'm straight, and have nothing wrong with anybody's sexual preference.

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
my weeding certificate make me officially lesbian...

i think we have a poll about that every 2 or 3 month, i wonder if we always get the same basic results or if it vary with time...