Poll: Are you Homosexual?

Xaknm

May 9, 2010
I'm straight,but I've never had a girlfriend for 2 reasons:I say the wrong thing at the wrong time and I'm VERY shy around girls....

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I'm straight at the moment, but I'll most likely turn asexual about 5-10 years from now if I can't get anyone.

zerolink

Aug 6, 2008
Lol I've had this account for a while but never log in XD

OT: I dunno what I am, I think some guys can be sexy as heck, but I'd never even kiss one, I like girls' bodies, but I'm a misogynist, so I just say I'm asexual XD

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I'm straight, with a handful of gay friends. Interestingly, the other night I was at one of said friends 21st birthday parties, and for about the first 2 hours I was the only straight guy there....I really hope gay blokes aren't as uncomfortable when they are the only gay dude in a group, because I felt really out of place and awkward 0.0

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Phoenix Arrow said:
Pararaptor said:
Or, y'know, people were always this way & now it's just more acceptable to come out with it. Sure there are people who say it just to be fashionable, but I believe they're thoroughly in the minority.
No. When I was at college there was a place in campus where loads of people would gather. Imagine the opposite of high school cliques, it was like that. Loads of really random people all sharing space, getting on well and making friends.
But anyway, there was one person in particular who was really bad for this. There were loads more people like him, but he was the most irritating. In the first year, he apparently kissed some guy. I'm not sure that even happened since one day he said he kissed him and the next he said he slept with him, it was a changing story. He very much beat the drum about being bisexual, when in fact noone had ever seen him with a guy and everyone had seen him trying to get with just about every girl. I should at this point say I'm the opposite of that. I don't tell anyone about my sexuality since it's none of their business. I told my close friends at the time who politely told everyone I knew. That was great. I'm not ashamed of it, and if it came up I'd mention it, but 99% of the time it isn't relevant.

The long and short of it is that I called him out about something else. He was upsetting the girls including the one I was close with at the time. So I told him to basically keep his hands to himself and he accused me of being homophobic. It's like there's a complete change of menality between the genuine bisexuals and the ones who say it to be different and you can spot it from a mile away. I've had friends come to me before when they've been unsure of themselves and you can tell from seeing them in that state to seeing one of the other kind demanding attention.

That's what annoys me about it really, when people use it to get attention when people like me have been trying to lose attention for it.
Some lie, does not mean everyone is lying. Plenty of people who say they are straight, are not. Does not mean no one is straight.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'm straight. No problem with others being gay, bi or lesbian as long as they stay away from me.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I like boobs and other aspects of women way too much to be gay.

Of course, I've been accused of being gay and was very confused because I thought the accuser was gay... We were both retuning our gaydars after that.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Kimarous said:
I'm straight. I'm also confident enough in my sexuality to acknowledge when I think another guy looks good. I have had fleeting instances of bicuriousity, but nothing influencial has occured from it.
This, but gender-swapped.

I've dated a couple of girls, but found that they're just not my cup of tea. However, I'm secure enough in my own gender preference to be able to say that a girl is yummy.

I'm comfortable with pretty much everyone, no matter what or who they like. :)