Poll: Are you Homosexual?

RottingAwesome

Aug 15, 2009
Drakmeire said:
I'm straight as can be, but if I had the chance I would totally do myself... what does that count as?
masturbation, i believe :p

OT: straight... i think. ><
i've never been turned on by another man but that doesn't mean im not willing to experiment... so possibly bisexual?

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I'm straight when I'm sober. Otherwise, I couldn't tell you, since ninety-nine times out of a hundred, I'm drinking alone (don't like to let emotional baggage come out with others around). So I might be a gay drunk. Who knows.

And for the love of all that is sensible, let everyone get married, regardless of orientation. I couldn't give less of a shit about your precious "religious institution" when that it factors into your taxes, which are strictly governmental.

I'm wary of bisexuals, however, since it was far more of a trend than a preference back in highschool. Do true bisexuals exist? Yes, probably a lot of them. Still, I take every claim to bisexuality with a hefty amount of salt.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
I'm straight, however I'm accepting of the gay community. I've got a cousin who is a lesbian, and I'm comfortable with it.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Contrary to what others may think, I'm completely straight. I'm just extremely shy, which isn't a great attribute in a guy...

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
No i'm Nick, but i would never have guessed there are so many people here called Homosexual.

I'm sorry. That was horrible. And i'm straight as long as Shaun Connery is not involved, that changes everything.

Kindlebee92

May 15, 2008
Rensenhito said:
I am one of the many male lesbians in the world. Or if your head lacks the sufficient elasticity to wrap around that statement, I'll put it this way: I am straight. Straight and taken. Not married, not engaged, just MADLY in love.
This reminds me of a story my old drum teacher told me.

He came from a rather conservative family that was discussing gay/lesbian legislation going on in the white house at the time and he decided to say (in front of his old, very conservative, grandfather) that *HE* "was a lesbian"

hilarity ensued. well, for him. apparently his grandfather almost had a heart attack xD

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
Blimey said:
I'm straight, but I don;t have a problem with gays. The only time it gets annoying is when they get in my face about it. The other day I was at a bar and this dude comes up and says "Hey I'm gay man. What do you think about that?" I told him I didn't care, but it bugs me. I mean I don't go around telling people I'm straight, and I don't mind if your not straight, but don't just come up and say it like I should treat you different. Whether you're gay or straight, I view you the same; as a fellow human being.
Although homosexuality may be a legitimate sexual orientation, I know several gay men and women who declare themselves homosexual solely for the purpose of gaining attention. I know some homosexuals (like my cousin Holly, actually) who are not like this AT ALL (in fact, she didn't come out to her family until she was about 30 and in love with a woman for over 7 years), but I know more than I care to know who do it just because they're attention whores. THAT annoys me.

But then, straight people do it too, and they annoy me too. In fact, I pretty much am annoyed by people in general, sooo... yea.
Well that was my point. I don't mind gays, but its the ones that use the fact that they're gay to gain attention.

And I agree, straight people do it as well. And I hate it when they do it as well...

Actually I think I'm also annoyed by people in general too!

Damnit.

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
oppp7 said:
I'm just gonna put other. Not really sure WTF I am.
Put-put :D!

OT: I'm straight and I am completely accepting of all types seeing as my parents are bi and our housemate is gay

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
JakeTheSnakeMan said:
I'm bisexual and I'm glad to be. However, I hate when people using the word "preference." Not because its offensive or anything but because its kind of misleading. It implies that one chooses their sexuality. I don't think one has any more power over their sexuality than they do over their taste buds. You either like girls, boys, both, or neither. You can't change it. At least that's how it is for me. Maybe I'm wrong... If there is anyone who thinks they have a choice as to their sexual orientation, I'd like to hear from you.
What other word would you use? This isn't meant to be an inflammatory question, I'm really curious.

I don't think that people choose their sexual orientation, but I do see that most people I know who consider themselves bi have one gender that they're attracted to above the other. One of my closest friends considers herself bisexual, but she prefers men. *shrug* Another calls himself bi, but prefers men as well.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I'm straight, though I have no problem saying when I think a man is good looking. I just have no desire to ever be with a man.

Do what makes you happy. It just isn't for me.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Asexual. Though, if I had to make a choice, I'd say I'm more into women then men.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Straight. But my best friend of almost 10 years is bi. ^_^ Actually, a lot of my friends are either bi or gay/lesbian.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I don't go around saying it, so it's definitely not for attention. Hell, apart from this post, the only person I've ever told is my girlfriend. I won't deny it, though. I am bisexual. I've only been in a relationship with a girl (my girlfriend), and still am. I love the misconceptions that if you're bi, you MUST be with a member of each sex at least once in your life, or that you desperately want a threesome, or that you need guyz on the side, or that you're always horny, or that you'd bang anything that walks. Fuck that. I'm a bigot; I have high standards on both sides.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Yureina said:
zehydra said:
Yureina said:
Asexual. I guess i'd be straight if I was into this stuff though.
Impossible to tell. It's not like you get to choose.
I'm not sure what you mean.
I mean, it's impossible to tell whether or not your brain would be calibrated 'homosexual' or 'heterosexual'.