Poll: Are You Proud Of Who You Are?

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
After a couple of difficult years, I think i can now say I'm somewhat proud of what I've become/am becoming. It's going the right direction to say the least. But there's no more to say.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
Not really. I'm shallow, insecure, close-minded, lazy, paranoid, incompetent, sloppy, stubborn and not exactly good looking. Most of the music I like is from guitar hero and I'm unwilling to branch out. Sometimes I feel like an outcast with my friends and that they only put up with me to be polite. I don't think people understand my sense of humor. I've never been in a serious relationship. My drug use has started to alienate others. I hate almost everything mainstream. I'm hard to get along wth. Oh, and I suck at video games, even though I try not to. Overall, I feel that I'm not living but I'm not just surviving. I feel I'm just existing with no real purpose in life.

Well, that felt good to get off my chest. Enough self-hate for now.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
captainfluoxetine said:
LustFull0ne said:
Yes!

I just came out to my mother.

Waited way too long to do that. Almost a decade. It was painful to say the least. Only because of the rejection part. That made it a little more difficult. Other than that, everything's been pretty good.
Wierd, I always figured coming out to our mother would be easy. Would have thought it would becoming out to your father which would be the difficult one.

PS ur gay.
Well..................I'm an Omnisexual to be exact.

Plus, your avatar, it's hypnotizing. :p

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
captainfluoxetine said:
LustFull0ne said:
captainfluoxetine said:
LustFull0ne said:
Yes!

I just came out to my mother.

Waited way too long to do that. Almost a decade. It was painful to say the least. Only because of the rejection part. That made it a little more difficult. Other than that, everything's been pretty good.
Wierd, I always figured coming out to our mother would be easy. Would have thought it would becoming out to your father which would be the difficult one.

PS ur gay.
Well..................I'm an Omnisexual to be exact.

Plus, your avatar, it's hypnotizing. :p
If you stare at my avatar long enough youll go blind.

...and get hairy palms.

hehe, i like how you took the joke but someone else took it seriously.
Yeah. I used to get pissed, but, I've learned to take things in stride. You can't fight everyone..........................look at me..................gettin' all preachy.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Yes.

...and no.

I sorta like who I am. But other people don't. Which causes me to dislike who I am.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
I realized about a year ago that i hate myself and that i seem to prevent myself from doing something about it because i subconciously don't think that i deserve to be happy.

It was still a surprisingly painful realization.

But eventually my self-hatred takes a backseat in comparison to hatred against people i like less than myself and me still wanting to experience some good things in life, so i guess i'll get by for now...

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
I'll decide when I feel proud of myself, but so far I don't really feel like I have too much to show as far as my life is concerned. That and I still hate quite a few things about my mental state of being. Got a bit to work out before I decide I'm proud.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
Frybird said:
I realized about a year ago that i hate myself and that i seem to prevent myself from doing something about it because i subconciously don't think that i deserve to be happy.

It was still a surprisingly painful realization.

But eventually my self-hatred takes a backseat in comparison to hatred against people i like less than myself and me still wanting to experience some good things in life, so i guess i'll get by for now...
Somehow that's how I feel.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
well im not for multiple reaons. but fuck it, i'll just do everything i can to fuck this world up before im inevitably shot