Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
My parents have been married for I don't know how long...

But then they got divorced when I was about seven.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
My parents are still together. 2 yrs ago they had their 30th.

i'm interested in the results of the survey ... are you asking multiple forums? several psych/sociology classes? age range? you didn't ask so it mustn't matter.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Mine have been legally separated for more than ten years, but they've never bothered to actually get divorced. And as of right now, they're living together again. I don't get it, but if it keeps them happy, what-the-hell-ever.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Yes.

My father remarried a woman who is much more tolerant of his shenanigans. My mother is in a relationship with a guy old enough to be her father (my mother is 50, though.)

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
mine are together since almost 30 years now.

my boyfriends parents never married, where does that fall on the demographic ;P still together after 25 years though.

shame that the poll went to die, would have liked to see it.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Parents have been seperated for 10 years, only now are they starting the process of getting divorced.

At the time they seperated I ended up living with my dad rather than my mum, which was a little different from other people I knew with seperated/divorced parents who went on to live with their mothers.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
Mine are not divorced. Though, I know that at times over the years the only reason that they didn't get divorced, was because they wanted to make it work for me, while I was growing up.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Ooh ooh my parents are divorced! Ever since ... a few days after I turned two.
Happy second birthday Darthie! 9_9