Poll: Bath or Shower?

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
I prefer baths; nice and relaxing and just hot enough that your skin goes red, but that you're not scalded. Though since my accommodation only has a shower, I can't have baths as I would like.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Dancing sexily in the shower whilst listening to some morning metal... I'll let you all absorb that image for a while...

I actually perfer baths. I'm living wth my student friends and we have this amazing corner bath. Of course as men they don't do baths but I thoroughly enjoy relaxing bubble times.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Shower, I simply don't have the time for it. And my bath tub is really small. I can't lie down in it, or even sit cross legged.

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
Shower because it's quicker. Oh and my bathtub is really small, I have to bend my legs just to be able to sit down in it o_O

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
showers...........and the occasional bubbly bath when im rrly sick and dont wanna stand in the showa

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
A shower lets me clean up quick and get back to playing games.

Not to mention I live in a dorm. We don't have baths.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Showers, because I want the extra time to be on the Escapist and to pursue all those other exciting things in me life...

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
I haven't taken a bath in years just showers mainly because of time. I already take long enough to shower and Bath water gets cold.

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
Shower, since I'm far too tall to fit in a standard bathtub properly. I suppose if I had a larger tub I'd probably take baths more often, but I don't.