Poll: Battle of the BIG BADS (giant villian fight)

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Galactus (Marvel/Disney) vs Unicron (Hasbro) vs Starro (DC)
Who would win ?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/unicron.png

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/tj_tantiangco/Galactus.jpg

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/grievousangelphotos/starro.jpg

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Your poll is missing an option. It is I, JoJo, who is the villain who would come on top of this or any fight.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Okay, so we have...two planet-eaters and one creature who essentially takes over every living being on a planet, regardless of how powerful they might be. Is that about the right assessment? I think so. Now then...

I actually have to go with Unicron.

I have reasons. The first is that any planet-destroyer who makes food of your world and has more than considerable enough power to do so automatically trumps gigantic forces of the much smaller in most cases. If we assume Starro has taken over...the DC universe...or enough of it, we still have to contend with the fact that BOTH Galactus and Unicron are so Big McLargeHuge that they can swat aside even the toughest of superheroes. So, that eliminates Starro and anything he can bring to the table.

The REAL fight is between two ancient-and-powerful planet-eating characters, Galactus and Unicron. Both of them have exceptional power. Galactus commands a pure power that can create a swathe of destruction across the galaxy more legendary than his eating habits. Unicron is not only energetically powerful, but makes use of physical toughness as well...which is something Galactus doesn't prefer. Actually, Unicron's known habits can be summed up thusly.,,

Now, as you know, Unicron's been defeated before. So has Galactus. Here's the thing that I see. Both of these guys are insanely strong, eating worlds and physically scarring planets with ease. The main difference? Galactus absolutely NEEDS to feed. He doesn't have TIME for a protracted battle while Unicron will go out of his way to PUNCH a planet because he was threatened. Galactus needs to maintain his power levels, or else something more powerful will emerge, a trouble in of itself. For the sake of the universe, for ALL universes, Galactus bows out in favor of Unicron.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Oh boy, where to start with this Thread.....
To keep it sort, there are FAR more bigger treats than these specific 3 you have in the poll.

With the exeption of the Starro [cause I don't know what it can do], A simple Warhammer 40k army can litterally buttf*ck Galactus and Unicron. They have weapons they can destroy planets in one moment.
And don't get me started with the Elder gods of Chaos and the others Gods that exist in Warhammer universe.

Also we have in the play the elder gods in Lovecraft mythos. There are many gods that if they simple show up in front of you, you are either going to get your insanity drain and either you become a maniac or you become a mindless zombie.
My best Elder God in this fellow right here:

Azathoth

He Destroy EVERYTHING!!!!!
When I say Azathoth destroy everything I mean EVERYTHING!!!!! If someone manage to bring this elder god to our dimension, our wold is gone simple with his appearance!!!!
For example, if we say an idiot from Marvel universe want to summon Azathoth and succeed.....poof! Everything is gone in a matter of seconds. But you said "but in Marvel universe there is also Gods that they ca..."
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!
Didn't I say Azathoth destroy EVERYTHING?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??????/

That for now.

In other words, this thread need more fearsome characters.