Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
If i have to choose none of the above. I prefer black hair color for some reaon might with that my hair is really black to and it's all natural.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
Brunettes and Redheads have equal footing for me but I voted Brunette as that is the color I married. Blondes are just bad pennies for me. *shudder*

Prof.Wood

Jul 10, 2009
Wow I didn't think people liked redheads that much.

O.T If natural hair then brunette.
If dyed then purple.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I would say blonde. I know all the connotations and jokes that come with blonde girls, but overlooking all that there is a reason for my choice; i find brown / brunette too plain and dull and i simply dislike the redhead look. Please don't get mad at me, i'm not flaming anyone, but i have such a stereotypical view of redheads being typically aggressive / Taurus types. Think angry scot. This is probably reinforced because of my past experiences though. Redhead as a colour is also just not that appealing to me, for whatever reason. I see being ginger or 'redheaded' as a genetic defect. Not in the OH GOD, FREAK OF NATURE! kind of defect, but you get the idea - or maybe you don't, i don't know. I know gingers and redheads are all perfectly normal people but using that rationale i can't help but not favour them so much as a blonde. Just like i hold the stereotype that people with dark or black hair are perhaps slightly untrustworthy. Why do i hold these views? Absolutely no idea, but that could be my conservative upbringing (yet again) as my parents loved to stereotype everybody.

KdS_22

Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe!
Dec 9, 2009
Definitely blonde. I've dated girls from all ends of the hair color spectrum and I must say I enjoyed being with the blonde ones the most (not because they are inherently better or anything, I just find them way more attractive personally) :)

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
1.Redhead (I find it striking) 2. Brunette 3. Blonde

Though it's not really a big deal. red, yellow, blue, black, green, I don't really care.

Talson

Jun 7, 2010
Brunette, I've seen so many people who die their hair red or blond I just don't care for either anymore.

The Journey

Jul 12, 2010
I WISH there were more options in this poll.

I'm split. If I like the girl her hair colour is the least of my concerns.

However, that said I have a thing for certain types of hair on a girl.

Short, blonde hair is very, very sexy. Though both of my last two girlfriends were brunettes and I had a fantastic time with them. They never lacked for fun, to fly in the face of the old adage.

nelsonr100

Apr 15, 2009
My girlfriend atm is a proud redhead! I do like redheads, they can be very cute and attractive. However my favorite is very pale blonde (not dyed)..

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Don't really care about the color. Red can be insanely hot if it fits with her other looks. I've found blondes to be extremely attractive, but then noticed a very seductive set of long black hair.

Ken Sapp

Cat Herder
Apr 1, 2010
Personal Preference is for Red hair, followed by black with blonde coming in last.
Correction, bleached blonde comes in last after blondes. Face it people, most of you who bleach your hair do not have the complexion for it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I cannot resist the charms of a beautiful woman with bold striking red hair.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Redhead and Brunette above all. Brunette to the point of dark, dark brown (more or less black), however.