Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
In my research methods class at college we've been asked to do some research on a topic of our choice. Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.

"Statistics, damn lies and statistics."

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:
Redhead all the way. Why? My girlfriend is a redhead and there's no-one hotter!
Replace redhead with brunette, but for the same reason. :D

I generally prefer darker haired women from what I've seen anyway. Crazy dye colours not-withstanding of course!

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
While us redheads rock, I find I usually have a thing for dark-haired brunettes. I don't know why. I just do.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Always had a thing for brunettes and redheads....and blonds too....

Really, any of them as long as the person is nice.

But for purely superficial reasoning, I guess redheads. I don't really know why but I love a girl with curly red hair. Not the weird jewfro curly hair, but long curly hair.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
I voted "Red head" because you didn't put a "no preference option" but I typicall don't mind, except I tend to steer away from blondes

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Redheads, though it doesn't matter much too me. All girls are pretty! But redheads if I ever had the choice.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
I don't prefer a hair-color. But the stupid ***** who cheated on me was a Brunette so that's at the bottom.
Your going to run out of options pretty damn quickly if a hair colours out whenever a girl of that colour fucks you over.

I was not expecting redheads to be at the top, at all. They're alright though, just not blonde.

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
There should really be a "don't mind" option, but I went for brunettes. As long as it's their natural hair colour, I'm not too fussed.

khiliani

May 27, 2010
I go for redheads, specificly my girlfriend.
she hates her hair colour though, apparently stems from people complementing it when she was little

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Most of my girl friends so far have been red heads. Not orange red but more red red if that makes any sense but not fake dyed red.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
blonde or brunette is fine. i don't really prefer redheads, but it's not so much because of the hair color itself as it is they're usually pasty and covered in freckles.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Gingers, preferably the natural ones. I don't know why, but I'll choose a redhead over a blonde or brunette 10/10 times if they're otherwise equal. 8/10 if the blonde/brunette has some kind of advantage.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Voted brunette, but i am also oddly attracted to girls with purple hair... you should add 'other' to the options.

Sark

Jun 21, 2009
I'm partial to redheads, you rarely see a redhead who is a terrible *****, probably because they were excluded from social groups in school and such.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Harley Q said:
Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it.
On myself, or on potential partners?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Doesn't really matter as long as it's not anything crazy. Hair colour is relatively low on my list of things I look for.

That said, my preference is redhead.