Poll: Call of Duty: Black Ops... Prices?!

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
Thanks to Amazon, I'm getting Black Ops for $40.96. They gave me a $20 gift card for pre-ordering Reach with them.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I wouldn't buy the game for 80 USD. Hell, I don't think I'll be picking it up for 60 USD. I did that in good faith for MW2 and ended up with one of the most rage inducing games I've ever played. I may still get this version, but I'm not in any hurry. I figure if there is a general uproar over frustrating mechanics or tales of rampant glitching, I'll just ignore this version all together.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
bahumat42 said:
AfterAscon said:
I don't really see £50 as too much for a game because that's what all N64 games were. I tend to buy all my games from stores, such as Game, and it's very rare for a game to be priced at £50. However, if I do see a game at that pricepoit I'll probably go elsewhere since I know I can get it cheaper (where I live there are 2 GAMEs, a gamestation, a HMV and a large Tescos all within a 500ft radius).

Anyway, I'm waiting for a price war between the supermarkets tomorrow where I should be able to pick Black Ops dirt cheap.
im fairly certain that generations (of consoles) Games were around 30 quid (i remember because it was 2 weeks of paper round work) ^^
£15 a week for a paper round, those were the days. I fucking hated my paper round.
Same here. Getting up a six to toil a huge bag of papers up a fucking huge hill on my bike for an hour and a half. Was NOT worth it one little bit. I get more in one day working part time in a retail outlet standing around and convincing idiots to buy the expensive stuff.