Poll: Canada for Presidency of the United States

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
In a speech written by Chris Cannon, a member of the U.S. Marine Corp. for six years, and presented by Brian Calvert (probably the main representative of the party), Canada has now entered the bid for United States Presidency.

<youtube=BrhA0sEkuaM>

So, do YOU think that Canada would make a good leader for the United States? If you're American, would you vote for Canada?

booker

Feb 25, 2011
Absolutley! I mean, I'm not American, but I wil move to America, do whatever I have to do to become an American citizen (like marry an American or something maybe less disgusting) just to vote for this party!

Bazoozle

Dec 19, 2010
I really hope someone shows this to Colbert and Stewart... that'd be gold to watch.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
That would work if Canada was a person born in the United States. It is not a person, and it was not born in the United States. An individual state from America has a better chance of running for Election then Canada. Although if either Texas or California win, we're gonna get screwed.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Heh, my title seems oddly appropriate for this thread. On behalf of Canada though I can promise you less flag burning!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
That would work if Canada was a person born in the United States. It is not a person, and it was not born in the United States. An individual state from America has a better chance of running for Election then Canada. Although if either Texas or California win, we're gonna get screwed.
What are you talking about, everyone knows Canada was born in America, we have the Birth Certificate and everything!

Totally legit!

Lazier Than Thou

Jun 27, 2009
Hey, why not? It's not like the US is going to be recovering anytime soon, might as well put Canada in charge.

Not only that, but when the current government gets sick of blaming Bush for every bad thing that ever happened in the past 500 years, we'll be able to start blaming Canada. The best part of that? We already have a song for it.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Even though this is pretty impossible, I think America junior could probably run america. Like a progressive father of 3 with an old man who was put in the home by him and still hasn't quite adjusted his world view on things like discrimination and technology as a father. He's the younger but the smarter adult and it's time to exorcise the bad habits from his parents and help his pop out adjusting to society.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
Mr.Mattress said:
What are you talking about, everyone knows Canada was born in America, we have the Birth Certificate and everything!

Totally legit!
Absolutely! Clearly, we are exactly as eligible for this position as Obama!

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Congratulations, lacktheknack. You made me pay attention to politics for the first time in two or three years.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Cant be, they're not a natural born US citizen. so yeah, I'll tell Canada what i told they guy who tried to get me to vote third party

"go fuck yourself, and get out of here. You'll never be worth a shits consideration in a million years, so I hope you die of dick rot in a gutter".

Which was all the more awkward because it was a woman :/

besides, I've seen canada, and have friends who live there. they're not the great utopia people like to make them out to be.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
You may have found the only entity I might vote for.

[sub][sub]Moooo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related][/sub][/sub]

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
You may have found the only entity I might vote for.

[sub][sub]Moooo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related][/sub][/sub]
I think your moos are getting longer.

As a Canadian, I endorse this party applicant.

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
Do not pretend that our Prime Minister is a cool guy. Or maybe he wasn't... yeah I don't think a wannabe George Bush is a compliment.

Eggbert

Jun 9, 2010
Mmm, deliciously stupid Youtube comments (even by youtube standards).

Seriously, I'd like to see us do some good in charge of the US. Maybe we can toss a few extra parties into the polls, because two is kind of dull. I mean, who do you guys mock? If you mock one of your parties, you're mocking, what, the guys half the people voted for?

Vote Canada. So that you, too, can have an angry monoissue separationist party to mock without fear of reprisal.

Aug 1, 2010
At this point, I feel like Canada and America were great friends.

America shot for the sky with dreams of grandeur and Canada settled down with a wife, kids and a stable job. Now after America made it's fame and money, it went down in a blaze of drugs, swearing and underage hookers.

Canada then found his washed up old friend living under a bridge with a bottle of whiskey, screaming about random nonsense. Canada has taken pity on his friend and offered him a place to stay until he gets clean and back on his feet. And we would have to be crazy not to accept.