Poll: Celebrity Deathmatch; Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't like this game

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I've never played it, but I loved the show, so maybe I'll check it out.

Oh, and I think beating up N SYNC sold me on that game. No matter how poor it is, it sounds like it has a lasting and redeeming quality.

Still, otherwise, that's a good review, although the scene of gratuitous violence failed to load - or was that the joke? I'm not sure.

I suppose I'd suggest centering the images, if I had to say something constructive, since it feels a lot easier on the eyes with centred images, I find, but maybe that's just me.

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
Tryzon said:
MrBrightside919 said:
Celebrity Deathmatch was an atrocious game that belongs in the trash...like most of MTV's programming line up today...
My entire review's point was that it's technically a poor title, but somehow it's easily enjoyed. For the microscopic price point, who can complain?
I could get 5 better games for less than 10 dollars. Why would I buy this piece of gaming crap?

Tryzon

Jul 19, 2008
MrBrightside919 said:
[I could get 5 better games for less than 10 dollars. Why would I buy this piece of gaming crap?
You can get this for less than 2 quid. It's a curiousity, and enjoyable for a fair while. Still, if you want something brilliant for less than a tenner that works on something labeled Playstation, get Soul Reaver. That there's true awesomeness.

Mrsnugglesworth said:
You said Mr T... like ALOT.
Yep, that was the joke ^_^