Poll: Choose a Chaos God to Worship

kingthrall

May 31, 2011
id rather just fucking die than worship a false emperor and burn in an eternity of sin.
There is no sway, and even if I had to choose any side, the power of Gork and Mork far surpass any dark god power. Orks are the true bringers of chaos because they are the real mad dogs of war with unexpected results, after all nobody else can tell what an orks going to try next to get his slugga into you.

Chaos gods are just wannabe's to ORKSS!!

ctuncks

Oct 18, 2004
kingthrall said:
id rather just fucking die than worship a false emperor and burn in an eternity of sin.
There is no sway, and even if I had to choose any side, the power of Gork and Mork far surpass any dark god power. Orks are the true bringers of chaos because they are the real mad dogs of war with unexpected results, after all nobody else can tell what an orks going to try next to get his slugga into you.

Nah that's just Khorne and his followers or as I like to call them Diet Orkz! All of the violence, none of the fun.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Tzeentch.
Know why? He knows everything. EVERYTHING. He can only win. Knowing the enemy's plans... before the enemy does! Being on his side seems to be the only sane option. Getting in big with him would put you in one of the most powerful postions in the galaxy.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
I have a short temper, I favour direct action instead of complicated plans, and find smashing stuff to be very cathartic at times...
[HEADING=1]BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE![/HEADING][HEADING=2]RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HEADING]

I think I've made my position clear.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Zhukov said:
I choose the one that looks like a goth on steroids.
I like your description. Fits well.

I shall say the one that has hot goth ladies with multiple pairs of breasts for the daemons...

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Baalthazaq said:
So:
Am I pro-mutant, pro-war, pro-disease, or pro-sex.....

How is this a competition, and why is pro-sex second?
Because Slaanesh isn't about sex. He's about lust, greed and desire.

You'd think that sex would logically follow from lust, greed and desire. But you'd be mistaken. Slaanesh's power is directly derived from those emotions, and thus anyone actually finding fulfilment weakens Slaanesh.

Worshipping Slaanesh means walking around in a perpetual state of lust, greed and desire and never finding fulfilment. Always having an erection but never an orgasm. An eternal agony of being wholly consumed by your base needs and never having them met, no matter what you do.

Feasting on mountains of the best food but always remaining starved for more.
Sleeping with hundreds of women, men, animals and everything else but never achieving release.
Hoarding vaults of golds and valuables but eternally unable to afford what you desire.
Partying and drinking an eternal night away with endless company whilst never being able to escape that sad and lonely feeling inside.

That is what it means to worship Slaanesh, an everlasting need for more that will never be met.

OT: A hard choice. Slaanesh is out without a doubt, he feeds on greed, lust and desire and an eternity of that doesn't sound all that appealing. Khorne would be out as well, an eternity of rage and anger isn't that great either. Tzeentch is somewhat better, he feeds on hope and ambition and an eternity of that would at least be bearable, although never achieving something after which you can rest is somewhat depressing. Nurgle I'd have to say is the best though. Nurgle feeds on defiance, on keeping going even when things are at their worst (like say a vicious plague ravaging your entire body), his followers are the only one who are actually happy even if their bodies are basically rotten away. Because that is the ultimate defiance, to achieve happiness when everything around you has turned to shit (considering he's also the Fly Lord you may take that literally).

So yeah, Nurgle it is.

kingthrall

May 31, 2011
kingthrall said:

id also like to point out that the only gods not to reveal him/herself are gork and mork. seems like all the chaos gods got their smelly bloodthirsters and papa nurgles, avatar of eldars ect. When gork and mork are released their slippers will be made out of squiggoths one for each toe.

Also orks are the only ones to truly tap into the power of the warp and send hot nurglings straight at the enemies. Chaos just bathe in it at the shallow end of the pool.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Sprinal said:
Zhukov said:
I choose the one that looks like a goth on steroids.
I like your description. Fits well.

I shall say the one that has hot goth ladies with multiple pairs of breasts for the daemons...
Yeah about that, Matt Ward got his grubby hands on the lore again and wrote a story that explains why the 5th edition daemonettes only have one boob now.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Blood for the blood god, of course!
I mean, who the hell else would want all that blood?

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Hagi said:
That is what it means to worship Slaanesh, an everlasting need for more that will never be met.
Lies, you sound like an imperial scumbag.

Slaanesh, all the way (well, the oldschool non-emo type);

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
Yeah about that, Matt Ward got his grubby hands on the lore again and wrote a story that explains why the 5th edition daemonettes only have one boob now.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well 6th ed will be out soon for it all to be fixed

Xonlic

Apr 16, 2009
EscapeGoat said:
None of them. You know why? Because none of them are truly chaotic. They all act to a predefined set of ideals and expected mannerisms. People expect Khorne to shed blood, Nurgle to spread disease, Tzeentch to cause mutations and Slaanesh to enthrall and seduce. That isn't chaos. That's order.

I follow the true God of Chaos. You may not know his name, but he was always there, and always shall be.

He is Malal. He is Malice. He is Anarchy. To follow Malal is to destroy order, even if that means turning on yourself for falling into a routine. He is the embodiment of paradox and destruction. He is True Chaos.

He is the God who causes fear in the hearts and souls of the lesser Chaos Gods. He is the Outcast God, who laughs upon the fringes of space. He is Chaos, and we are the Sons of Malice.

"...and he that went before now came last, and that which was white and black and all direction was thrown against itself. Grown mightily indignant at the words of the Gods, Malal did turn his heart against them and flee into the chambers of space . . . And no man looked to Malal then, save those that serve that which they hate, who smile upon their misfortune, and who bear no love save for the damned. At such times as a warrior's heart turns to Malal, all Gods of Chaos grow fearful, and the laughter of the Outcast God fills the tomb of space . . ."

[sub]God I love Malal. WHY DID YOU ALL BUT RETCON HIM GW, WHYYYYY?[/sub]
You're my hero :D I was just about to post him too.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
EscapeGoat said:
None of them. You know why? Because none of them are truly chaotic. They all act to a predefined set of ideals and expected mannerisms. People expect Khorne to shed blood, Nurgle to spread disease, Tzeentch to cause mutations and Slaanesh to enthrall and seduce. That isn't chaos. That's order.
well there's this point here about the 'chaos gods' not being chaotic at all (cept maybe Slaanesh when its REALLY high)

but after reading up on them on the Lexicon

Khrone.

mostly cause he's the only one the an honor code

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Sprinal said:
Blatherscythe said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well 6th ed will be out soon for it all to be fixed
Unless Ward writes it.