Poll: Choose a Chaos God to Worship

flaminghand

Sep 6, 2011
Discord.

I mean...Tzeentch.

Who is more glorious than the lord of randomness itself, the pure spirit of chaos, the master of puppets. Scheming for the sake of scheming. Tzeentch was once the greatest of all gods, none can oppose his will, he is the architect of fate, all happens as he command. There is no resisting such power.

Hail Tzeentch/Discord

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Nurgle is the least bad of the bunch, if you can accept looking like a turd and smelling worse.
Actually the followers of any of the 4 may end up totally deformed, so that's not even a real con.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
Soviet Heavy said:
If I'm a Renegade Space Marine, I'd actually choose Undivided, since they seem to get the best deal out of it. Unlike their devoted brethren, Undivided Legions and Chapters don't tend to get ripped apart into countless warbands whenever Kharn has a bad day.

The Word Bearers are damn well organized and while the Black Legion is led by an incompetent fuckwit, they have well over 50000 members, including the likes of Araghast the Pillager and Eliphas the Inheritor.

Have one of those two overthrow Abaddon the Despoiler and the Imperium will have an actual challenge.
I said in the OP that you couldn't choose chaos undivided.

Also there's a joke going around that Abaddon lost his arms to Eldrad and is now nick-named Failbaddon the Armless.
Well, I chose Nurgle, even if I prefer organized Chaos. While Khorne would make you an awesome bloodthirsty killer, Nurgle makes you unkillable, and he genuinely cares for his followers, sharing his loving pestilence.

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
Skulls for the skull throne! Blood for the blood god! Gotta go with Khorne.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Grandfather Nurgle embraces all and shares his gift of pestilence and decay. The other gods show nothing of the sort. They toy with their followers for their own amusement, condemn them to a bloody ritual of death and suffering or subvert them for their own desires.

Nurgle offers a gift. A gift of compassion, a gift of mercy... a gift of release.

Eternal abandonment of suffering. A painless existence... a part of a wider family.

And he is most generous with this gift.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Well cultist likes all 4 and has a tattoo of each on her body...but if I had to choose, anything but Khorne....so to narrow it down, I suppose Nurgle or Slaanesh, and finally out of those two...Slaanesh?

Cultist: No matter whoo hwee choose, hwee weehl captoohr eet fohr kay-oss. ^_^

ciaran222

Jul 13, 2012
we are the sons of malal, we are the sons of malice, of anarchy, or true chaos

There is a name whispered quietly and with fear even by the most depraved, the most evil, the least sane of the worshippers of Chaos, that name is Malal the Renegade God of Chaos. Any man who dare look within the unholy black pages of The Great Book of Despair, that foul tome held sacred by worshippers of Chaos, would find the following words:

?and he that went before now came last, and that which was white and black and all direction was thrown against itself. Grown mightily indignant at the words of the Gods, Malal did turn his heart against them and flee into the chambers of space ... And no man looked to Malal then, save those that serve which they hate, who smile upon air misfortune, and who bear no love save for the damned. At such times as a warrior's heart turns to Malal all Gods of Chaos grow fearful, and the laughter of the Outcast God fills the tomb of space....'

feared by gods, terrified by mortals... we are the sons of malal...FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF TRUE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
So I can worship deities who let me fight more, manipulate more, make people sick, or have more sex/drugs/rock and roll?

Gee, that's a tough one. If you'll excuse me, I'll be behind door number 4. Probably doing somethingone indecent and fun.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Tzneetch. I'll take bountless knowledge and immortal bodies any day. Also he seems the most civilized out of the gods and i always was more of a sub, so i'd work perfectly in his plots. (not being in constant agony is a bonus too)