Poll: cooking your own meals

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Usually too much of a hassle. Not to mention I'm not good at it.

Only if its a special event Or I literally have no other option.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
I'm a culinary necromancer. My last attempt at a casarole crawled out of the kitchen using the pot it was cooked in as a shell.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I put Sometimes because I hardly ever cook at hime but when I'm at university, I always cook for myself, apart from when my parents visit (we go out to a restaurant when that happens).

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Every now and then. Mostly omelette variations or oatmeal. I'm sure I'll get more adventurous when I move out and have a cleaner kitchen to work with.
Depends on what you mean by 'cook', as well. I usually make myself a salad around twice a day.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
I sometimes make casadillas, bacon, and almost everything on the grill, but every other day its take-out, mmmmm lo mein :)

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Pretty much all the time.

Can't say I'm much good at it though.

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
Hmm I voted before I read the first post, I only make myself food which is already made and just needs heating up in the microwave/oven or if its pasta just boiling in a pan.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
thingymuwatsit said:
Betancore said:
I don't cook, but I occasionally bake. Only for special events though. I once made a Portal cake! No one keeled over and died afterwards so I guess it wasn't that bad.
I'm sorry, portal cake?
OH SHI-

OT: Well, I can operate an oven, if that's what you mean.

But no, that's about it.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
I still live with my family (moving out to London next month though)so I do my own breakfasts and lunches (the majority of which are fried in some manner). I make some mean-ass fry-ups, stir-fries, fajitas etc.