Poll: Crash Bandicoot, why?!

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
This is more or less a sister thread to the "Sly Cooper and Crash Bandicoot" poll, while I am still in a forum mood.

I used to love Crash Bandicoot, I played and finish each one 100% about fifty times each. hehe.

But the newer games, they are just, so, wrong. It isnt in classic Crash Bandicoot theme, and characters is ruined.

Am I the only one that think this?

I got quite a few friends who enjoy the newer ones, and I just can't bring myself to agree with them...

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
I didnt play anything past Crash Bandicoot 3: Warp in time I think it was...

I may have also played crash team racing, but that was still fun.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
I never saw what the great hype was for crash bandicoot it was fun but...there was dungeon keeper out back then.

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
I played those 3 on PSOne and they were WAAAAAAAAAY BETTER than today, I know when my Memory Card broke, I had to leave it on the whole night so I wouldn't lose progress. Crash Bash wasn't too bad either.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Crash Bash was great, me and my older brother hand once played it for a good 15 hour straight..We tought we had used about three hours. :D

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Oh totally. Ever since Naughty Dog stopped making Crash (basically everything after PS1), the series has sucked major balls.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Wrath of Cortex on PS2 was ok; didn't add much to the series, but didn't detract much either. Everything afterwards was junk. Not quite so bad as Spyro though. Poor Spyro, he didn't deserve any of what the next generation of consoles did to him...

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
i loved crash but i stopped after the PS1. He was such a good bandicoot then.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
yea, i loved the original ones better... but my number one crash game of all time is *drumroll*

CRASHBASH!!!!!!!! it was pure awesome to an amazing degree, now i wish i still had it...

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Crash hasn't been the same since his parents Naughty Dog put him up for adoption. 'Tis sad, really.

Crash of the Titans...... uaaaaaargh. I threw up a little when I played that game.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
dragon_of_red said:
I didnt play anything past Crash Bandicoot 3: Warp in time
I did, but trust me... You have only saved yourself a lot of pain and suffering by not going further than that.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
When a series goes on for too long thats what ends up happening to it.
Mostly.
Theres the odd exception.

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
I played that new Titans game on the Wii last year. It was... alright I guess, Uka Uka and Aku Aku (Those are the names right?) look way different, sorta like try-hard monkeys. They looked pro and full of win in Crash 1-3, and CTR. The gameplay is different, a few similarity's but it just feels different.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Firetaffer said:
I played that new Titans game on the Wii last year. It was... alright I guess, Uka Uka and Aku Aku (Those are the names right?) look way different, sorta like try-hard monkeys. They looked pro and full of win in Crash 1-3, and CTR. The gameplay is different, a few similarity's but it just feels different.
Different as in; not as good. Atelast in my book. ANd they totally ruined everybody's beloved masks.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
I dont get why people complain About this series :/

I they are ALL good. quit being twits.

I for one love the new games as much as the old. especially twinsanity.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Z(ombie)fan said:
I dont get why people complain About this series :/

I they are ALL good. quit being twits.

I for one love the new games as much as the old. especially twinsanity.
Twinsanity I enjoy, but, after that. The series just went downhill..Like, fast..Into a cliff, with lava and spikes at the end...