Poll: Crash Bandicoot, why?!

purplegothchick

Mar 19, 2009
I didn't mind Twinsanity and Crash of the Titans, all the other ones that came after PSOne scared and confused me! I'm basically going to parrot what pretty much everyone else has said on this thread: the series went dowhill after Naughty Dog stopped making them, especially Wrath of Cortex.

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
Crash Bandicoot 3 forever in my heart, Coco on the tiger on the Great wall of China twas awesome.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
I havn't played any past the PSone, Crash was one of my fav characters of that era, it was simple and funny

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Roofstone said:
Z(ombie)fan said:
I dont get why people complain About this series :/

I they are ALL good. quit being twits.

I for one love the new games as much as the old. especially twinsanity.
Twinsanity I enjoy, but, after that. The series just went downhill..Like, fast..Into a cliff, with lava and spikes at the end...
wasn't it the third-to-last? the mutant games were OK... though they would have been better as a different series. 'twas good, but it wasnt crash.

in my mind, It should have stopped with twinsanity.

in twinsanity, there was an epic feel to it, the humor was fucking A (fart humor is very low-grade, but not in twinsanity! *squeal*) there was all sorts of awesome-ness. AND THE END BOSS WASNT CORTEX. those birds felt MUCH more threatening.

if future generations go back to this series, it should played like so:

warped
Wrath of cortex
Twinsanity
stop.

I guarantee, It will sublime

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
It used to be so good, now it is so bad :(

at least my PS2 can play PS1 games though :D

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I stopped at twinsanity (was there one past that?) and never bought one of the racing ones. Liked all of them, crash bash was good too, but hard as fuck.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Twinsanity was really good and really funny, but was completely different from the original, beloved trilogy

All the others are crap. Don't like racing games either, so CTR is out.

I LOVED Crash Bash, though. Still play it with friends on occasion, great party game

BigbadaBEEF

Jan 5, 2009
1, 2, 3 and CTR were all brilliant and the only Crash game i've enjoyed since would be Twinsanity.
kudos to whoever made that one because i was expecting it to be really shit

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
"Nostalgia is like crack for old people"

But I recently bought crash bandicoot 3 on psn and it is just as good as i remember and 100 times better than the recent releases. (Same as sonic imo)

Retardinator

Nov 2, 2009
TelHybrid said:
Oh totally. Ever since Naughty Dog stopped making Crash (basically everything after PS1), the series has sucked major balls.
I think we can all agree that there are only three Crash games and two good spin-offs.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Oh Crash Bandicoot, he went to the same place as Spyro the Dragon, they changed and became gimmick fests, and after the comedy died they became the epitome of suck, I remember when Crash rode motorcycles and polar bears, fought the mighty tiny the tiger, and masked his way to Cortex, him and Spyro were my generations Mario and Link.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
I don't really consider any crash game not made by Naughty Dog to be real Crash Bandicoot.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
I picked yes before I saw Waaaaaaay Better. I was sad.

Damn right, they were better. I still play them every now and then.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
i didn't even know they were making a new one/had made a new one...

either way, my only experience with crash bandicoot was playing it a couple of times at a friends house, years back... hated the bosses, in retrospect reminds me a little of sonic...