Poll: Deadliest Video Game Warrior: Round One, Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

deavle

Jan 14, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU

in the video above and in the text irishdelinquent had writen both have forgotten the 8 grenades master chief can hold 9 (2frags, 2 sticky, 2 spike, and last but not least 2 incindiary grenades) even though Samus Aran is quick rendering the frag useless the incindiary would at minimum lower vision asuming Samus Aran's suit is fire proof. as for the sticky grenades are a excellent close range causing massive damage. as well the master chief is a master opertunitist and would find the top opertunity to use the grenades most efficently.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Anyone who doesn't say Samus is an idiotic fanboy or just doesn't have any experience with the Metroid series at all.

I'm sure I've gone into a long winded explanation about this before, but basically Samus has far superior weaponry and armour. Master Chief can get killed by a car, Samus can survive being rammed by a giant metallic Dragon repeatedly. Master Chief can carry two weapons at once, Samus has several hundred missiles and dozens of weapons built into her suit.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Hmm. I'm pretty sure Samus would win not nescecarily because of skill, but despite the fact that he's the most overpowered and overrated video game character ever, Master Chief seems to be above shooting women in the face. I'll give him that.
Actually, I'm pretty sure there are more wierd fantasies of the two making out than killing each other...

Sep 14, 2009
Vrex360 said:
Masterchief most certinaly:
*does an overdone nerd voice*

You see he has physical augmentation thank you very much. So even without his armour he has exceptional skill, besides if he was ever in a real bad spot he could just politley ask the Arbiter to orbitally bombard Samus.
Plus as Cortana put it... he has luck.

Right I think I just became twenty percent nerdier with that sentance.
while i love master chief...samus is so overdone, they have constantly overpowered her in all the games she has been in, to the point its not even fair anymore. so if she loses at anything, it just shows how fucking bad she really is.

i love master chief and i love reading about him in the books and how he is actually somewhat logically possible, but still samus would unfortunately rape on him with her endless supply of everything. she lives in a ridiculously over powered unrealistic world.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Gotta disagree with the results, but this was a fun read. Personally, I think you underestimate Master Chief.

Are there more? Are there more coming?