Poll: Deadliest Video Game Warrior: Round One, Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

5dragonlord

Jun 13, 2009
ok i've noticed many good points as to why samus would win but master chief has severe military training not to metion he survived a fall from space as well as being able to flip a tank with near no effort plus he would have a bigger arsenel the plasma pistol drains energy so samus's energy tanks are useless plus and this is my biggest point if MC can move like he does in a 1k suit if he took it off he could run circles around samus even with her rocket boots.his grenades are a one hit kill and his close range melle (please excuse spelling) can kill in 2 hits

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Here's the thing, MC is created to be a more realistic character. He represents a look at how soldiers could be in hundred's of years. Samus is a character who is made to be a character. It's like having Batman fight Superman.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
I say we force them to mate. That way we will have the ultimate warrior.

PLASMAS GRENADE MOPRH BALL BOMBS

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
irishdelinquent said:
Also, Chief isn't the only one who was genetically enhanced. How else can Samus turn into a tiny ball without crushing her own lungs?
Master Chief is extremely genetically enhanced. They go into that in the books.

And it's kinda unfair since Samus can carry all of her weapons on her at once while Master Cheif is restricted to ammo use.

And for technicality sake, the energy sword only loses ammo when you strike someone. So it's not ten swings and then fist.

I don't know much about Samus, but don't discredit MC's own training. He was raised since 6 to be the perfect soldier. Extreme training and genetic modifications are the start.

Those are just a few points I feel needed raising.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Here's the thing, MC is created to be a more realistic character. He represents a look at how soldiers could be in hundred's of years. Samus is a character who is made to be a character. It's like having Batman fight Superman.
Yes, I agree. From what I'm hearing Samus has power armor that is just rediculously strong.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
You're all forgeting the fact that girls can't fight, so Master Chief automatically wins regardless of their actual combat abilities.

/fake sexism

But the Chief is more badass. And he has the UNSC behind him. And UNSC Marines. And UNSC Marines are the most badass marines ever.

The Potato Lord

Dec 20, 2007
The real outcome would be both samus and MC breaking the fourth wall to beat the crap out of whoever thought of such a stupid idea.

Any pairing between characters from different universes is fundamentally retarded. The universes are incompatable so even taking things at face value from the games is a flawed comparison because the abilities would need to translate between the universes. All this really does is show which you're a bigger fan of. While I know that approximately three people will read and consider this I still hope this will get through to someone.

Congratulations, most of you are now fanboys; try not to become rabid.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Experience? Samus? Err.. research is required just there.
Master chief was trained extensively from the age of 5 harder than most marines would be trained now. I don't think you would get more experience than that.

NintenTim64

May 22, 2009
i get the feeling that most people voting for master chief have never played a metroid game and/or hate metroid; and those of us (including myself) voting for samus probably despise halo, but i can honestly say that samus scores WAAAAAYY higher on the awesome factor than master chief (come on, anyone who can get that much suit into a tiny ball and roll around has got to be given some credit!)

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Energy Whip is canon?

I agree with you here. Anyway, if shit gets serious, then she can just turn into a ball, right?

Regardless, this is just a recipe for flame wars.

So, what should I do?

I know!

'What would SuperJoe do?'

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Master Chief = Realistic = retarded

NinjaBob

Jun 14, 2009
I know that most people would think samus would win, but master chief could kick samus ass...
really samus has nothing master chief, "samus if faster" no way master chief is way faster and stronger then samus and the government pumped him full of drugs.
I read the halo books and the metroid manga, I would know.
Master cheaf is way more skilled then samus, plus he could use covenant weapons, that beam sword can cut through ANYTHING.
If you think the haloid video says samus could win I disagree...
that video was gay.