Poll: Desert Bus Xbox Live HD Remake

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea? If anything they can sell it for a small price, the proceeds of which could go to Child's Play and/or the LRR Desert Bus for Hope run.
Also, despite the fact that it is a terrible game, I for one would love to be able to play it. At least then we could totally realize how awfully terrible the game really is.

Hell, why not just release all of Smoke & Mirrors for XBL Arcade? It can have one of those "Press Back to Revert to Original Graphics" like the Monkey Islands had

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I'd buy it. I'd actually buy it hard. I've even thought about making it myself by modding Crysis or something.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Desert Bus isn't an "awful game." It's a work of satire in response to Janet Reno's comments that video games should be less violent and instead be about real-life experiences (<url=http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2006/03/penn_jillette_discusses_unrele.php>source). And as such, I would love to see a remake so everyone can play it. It should go on XBLA, PC, and PSN for a very, very, VERY low price, but I personally would love to see it released to a wider audience. Plus the idea of upgrading it to HD just makes me laugh.

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
Thaius said:
Desert Bus isn't an "awful game." It's a work of satire in response to Janet Reno's comments that video games should be less violent and instead be about real-life experiences (<url=http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2006/03/penn_jillette_discusses_unrele.php>source). And as such, I would love to see a remake so everyone can play it. It should go on XBLA, PC, and PSN for a very, very, VERY low price, but I personally would love to see it released to a wider audience. Plus the idea of upgrading it to HD just makes me laugh.
imagine how much funnier it would be in HD. The entire cab of the bus, the air freshener, and the bug would all look BEAUTIFUL the entire 8 hours you drive between Vegas and Tuscon