Poll: Did you make your own icon?

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Well, the original animated Sphere Centurion .gif is incredibly rare, this particular one has had a purple flashy background added by the good people at the Avatar Store.

I found the link on the Morrowind:Creatures:Dwemer Constructs page of the UESP Wiki.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Oh yeah, I totally made this. I had to take like twelve close up shots of my avatar's eyeball before I was satisfied.

It's the greatest gamerpic in existence. ;P

Conkzerton

Mar 20, 2010
Fresh off my sketch pad ;D
Terrible photography, but hey. I drew, photographed, cropped and cleared it up all by myself, with little editing skill.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Screen cap'd a youtube video (originally on Newgrounds - Left 4 Speed 2), cut the part I wanted with paint. Happity fucking end.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
I had to cut and paste the soldier..add a background i liked...than i made the boarder around it move in 40 some parts..took awhile..3+ hours

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Urm a friend drew it. It's me; wearing a hat; with eyes on my cheeks!

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
I found out that I could save the Loading gif from youtube while I was waiting for comments to load on someone's channel.

Mr. Elemenopee

Jul 28, 2010
Yeah I drew my avatar. It wasn't meant to start out as one, but I said, hey why not. Something specific to me. Although I kinda wish I colored it in with something darker than highlighter...

Numachuka

Sep 3, 2010
Yes, mines a bunny, I drew him with my graphics tablet.
Hes called Mr. Bunny.
Wave to the nice people Mr. Bunny.

cridia

Aug 2, 2009
Yeah, I made mine. A small element of a digital painting I did a while back.