Poll: Did you make your own icon?

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
I believe that's called a collage.

As for mine, yes.
I made it using a fun liquid-physics engine called OECake.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Betancore said:
Squilookle said:
Betancore said:
Squilookle said:
I did, yes. I'd love to know why it doesn't move though...
It might be because you saved it as a JPG. JPG files don't...move. You'll need to save it as a GIF if you want it to be animated.
That's just the thing- it is a GIF. It animates elsewhere- just not here for some reason?
Are you sure it's a GIF? A post below your one has an animated avatar. If I right click to save Dango's avatar, it says it's a GIF. When I right click and save your avatar, it's a JPG.
Hmm, you're right, it is appearing as a JPEG. I've tried reuploading it, making sure it says .gif, but there's no change.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Squilookle said:
Hmm, you're right, it is appearing as a JPEG. I've tried reuploading it, making sure it says .gif, but there's no change.
If you want, I could have a look at it for you. I'm no professional when it comes to animation, but if there's anything you missed out on, I might be able to pick it up. No promises though. Just send me the original. If you made it then maybe you still have the PSD or whatever.

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
I did not. This also wasn't my picture. T'was a Google search, and I like to keep this as an icon.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Betancore said:
Squilookle said:
If you want, I could have a look at it for you. I'm no professional when it comes to animation, but if there's anything you missed out on, I might be able to pick it up. No promises though. Just send me the original. If you made it then maybe you still have the PSD or whatever.
That's very kind of you. I'll have a look around for the original PSD on my hard drive, but in the meantime this is what it was supposed to look like

http://www.myspace.com/brokstar/photos/5789885

Urgh... I did not enjoy going back to that fossil of a webpage!

Cyphrus Kain

Apr 15, 2009
Yep. I drew it during the summer. The picture isn't very clear but it's supposed to be a necromancer.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Nazz3 said:

Yes and no, its this pic:

But I edited the text's out (God bless Photoshop CS5) and improved the contrast and the colouring.
Would I be able to do it with CS2? Ahem

Why is this in the Gaming Discussion Forum? There really should be a move option for the Mods here. I 'borrowed' it from someone clever. Band Of Brothers Carentan Episode except with a Clown!

Ontoue

May 13, 2009
Sort of, I took it off a mouse pad(Which in turn was taken from Minecraft), then painstakingly recreated the whole thing because I couldn't resize it properly, and then Obamicon'd it. I'm very happy it wasn't more than 8x8 or I would have killed myself.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
If by icon you mean avater then no.
My parent made it 22 years ago, and a few years back, one of my friends took a photo of it.

Oktanas

Apr 16, 2009
No I found mine one deviantart
http://www.mixedmilkchocolate.deviantart.com/ made it

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I wish I could say yes, but credit for my avatar goes to SamFisher202 of the Avatar Store.