Poll: Did you make your own icon?

S

SaKenyi

I did my own as well. Just a casual (and possibly the most normal) representation of myself -minus the huge eyebrows- in paint. I could take a picture and save me the trouble, but *shrug*

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
oppp7 said:
Isn't it a little early for Halloween?
Yes, which is why this is my Fall Avatar.

Still a bit early, but it smelled like Fall today, so I went ahead with it.

Whether or not I use my Halloween Avatar has yet to be decided.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Yes. The original image had a black background so I used MS Paint to make it white. That way it would fit in next to my posts better.

Of course the place where I got the image now has the negative, it's a light blue emblem on a white background. Weird how they changed it.

I got it from here [http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Offensive_Bias] by the way.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
This one is 100% all me, took the photo myself, did the editing, and the resizing.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Squilookle said:
I did, yes. I'd love to know why it doesn't move though...
It might be because you saved it as a JPG. JPG files don't...move. You'll need to save it as a GIF if you want it to be animated.

And I didn't make mine. The previous ones I had, I only cropped, and changed the colouring, but this one was already like this. I could make one if I wanted to, I guess.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
Yep. I know its hard to believe with the amazing artwork, but it's 100% mine.

Now i feel like making another one. Excuse me i have to untie my Gimp.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
It's the portrait I chose to include with the "about the author" blurb on the inside of the dustjacket on my bestselling book "The Ethics of Greed".

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Betancore said:
Squilookle said:
I did, yes. I'd love to know why it doesn't move though...
It might be because you saved it as a JPG. JPG files don't...move. You'll need to save it as a GIF if you want it to be animated.
That's just the thing- it is a GIF. It animates elsewhere- just not here for some reason?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Kpt._Rob said:
Well, I didn't make the actual picture, but I did resize it and crop some of the edges off to make it into an avatar myself.
This but with burning, layers, contrast fiddling, all that bumf.