Poll: Do You Change Your Avatar?

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
This avatar has been under the knife more times than Michael Jackson.

Never lost Jack though.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
It's the same avatar I use everywhere else. I'm not changing for you or anyone else.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
I usually change my online appearance a great deal. This is opposite of me in real-life however. I have this same old green jacket. I've kept it for two years now. There are some holes, its been ripped a bit, and yet I still wear the damned thing. I even lost the zipper for it.

John-Joe

Feb 13, 2009
I needed an avatar for a Diablo 2 forum, and I think I just googled "face" or something, and this retarded helicopter thing came up and made me giggle.
It doesn't really make any sense, and I have no idea where it's from, but now it's pretty much the only pic I have on my comp that's not penises I've drawn in paint..

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
I've changed my avatar a couple times - this is the 3rd one I've had in my year of time here (not counting special holiday ones)

I'm actually thinking of changing it now... Screw people that can't remember me by name.

Twilight_guy said:
I never change my Avatar. This is the only painting I've ever liked and altering it would just mutilate the original. (A shinny gold coin to the first mate who can identify said picture! /British accent).
Oh, man, damned if I can remember the name of it or the artist, but I remember learning about it in art history - didn't the actual painting get destroyed in like, WWII, and now only black & white copies remain?
That is correct, sir, but until I get a name for the painting there will be no shiny gold coin for you. (Nice job though).

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Lios said:
AlphaOmega said:
Lios said:
Rarely change my avatar, and when I do, it's global. I change it on every thing that I have an avatar on.

Oh god, speed-quoting. I thought I have successfully escaped that by leaving TnB.
Qoute to piss you off :)

Its true though, I mess around alot in photoshop and when I find something I really like I change it everywhere at once.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
I changed mine when I realized it was a communist dicatator. Now it's a guy with a flame thrower. Much better.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
I don't know what I would change mine to. I wouldn't be able to find anything better than what I've already got.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
The first time I did was to get more 'Escapisty' have IronNinja make it more cartoony. I enjoyed that, though after a while, I wanted to go back to classic Rain. Next few times was the Valentines Day (because nothing says romatinc like a still beating heart) and now this is for the memory of Leia.

I keep thinking, maybe I'll change to neo-Rain, you know this the cool cape and hanky mask, but it's just easier to find my posts. I had to adjust to the last change with the cartoon. I think it's good the way it is.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Fuck you Logician, that's why.

My avatar has remained pretty much the same from when I joined, though I did turn it from a photo into a paint image at one point.

While I did make myself a Halloween pumpkin ninja and an Ebenezer Scrooge based Christmas avatar. I do not bow to the council and their flavour of the month avatars.

I might re-draw my ninja chef at some point though, it's always looked a bit grainy to me and people seem to think I'm hitting myself in the head with my spatula as opposed to just wielding it.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I started off with an Arctic Avenger(CS) avatar, then I had a "WAFFLES!" avatar and finally this "guns can't solve everything" avatar, which I like the most.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I had a fallout one that was on the site...
Then I took a different one and gave it a pink lightsaber to show support...
Then Relic beat Blizzard, so I put up a DoW II avvie...And I'm thinking about making it a March Mayhem-themed avvie.

I would be with the Holiday Council, but I haven't been here long enough aside from Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day, neither of which I really did anything with.

I think I will for the rest of the year, though.