Poll: Do you find ginger hair attractive?

TheLastTatlFan

May 12, 2011
Yeah, I kinda... Have a weakness for red-haired women. Not all that surprising, given my number one favorite female Nintendo character is Malon (Redhead).
Being a likable person helps, but in certain scenarios I'm willing to overlook that. Redheaded hotties are one of them.

Doesn't really do it for me on guys most of the time, though.

I don't have anything against redheads in general, though. In fact, this prejudice against redheads seems to have crept up out of absolutely fucking nowhere. What's the deal with it, anyway?

shroomie

Mar 31, 2009
Red (i.e deep red, crimson-ish colour) I absolutely love, its my favourite hair colour. But for carrot topped gingers...nooooooooooo. How can anything without a soul be attractive.

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
yes some gingers are very attractive 99.99999% are women but it depends on the girl. Mostly i dont fall for these women personally but i probably wouldnt say no if i met a beautiful scottish redhead. Its probably the accent. Still haven met one but hey i cant get everything but since i have never been scotland its quite unlikely till that point.

I am currently being watched i cant get into further details.

Final answer: Hell yes

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Red-headed girls are quite attractive. I never understood the societal stigma, but I haven't seen much of it in real life. A lot of people I know IRL think red-heads are attractive as well, so it's not just me. Maybe I live in a suspiciously ginger-loving area, I dunno.

On a completely unrelated topic, WTF the Captcha is an AD? Seriously? And only after watching the Ad I can enter the quoted text - which is also an ad for internet explorer. The text is "Sites are instant". I really don't think that's okay.

forsaac

Dec 15, 2010
well yeah I like it considering I am a red head ginger dude. That in all honesty i think its not very important what matters is if you can connect with the person but yeah I like black or red hair (both is really cool).

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
RadioactiveTurtle said:
Hello, escapist. Once again, I've come to ask of your humble opinions and to gain insight on a simple topic. Where I live, gingers have a social Stigma attached to them, they get bullied in school, at work and in public for no reason other than being ginger. Apart from this, I've seen men turn down women and women turn down men, simply for being ginger (well, that may not be the ONLY reason, but in most cases they were the reasons given.)

The poll asks a simple question, but feel free in your replies to discuss any feelings, opinions, or experiences of gingers being discriminated against because of their hair colour.
yes and no, (i ticked the middle option), the most beautiful person i know atm is ginger, but there are also some truly hideious gingers.

so in that respect, whilst i think bad looking gingers look REALLY bad, and good ones are rare, they are no different from blondes brunettes etc in that the hair makes a beautiful person more so, and can contribute to a ugly persons visage.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
YES. DEAR GOD YES.

I want to live where you live, cause that sounds like a paradise! Leave all the redheads to me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
Well, i am quite a fan of the red hair. (to practically prove it. http://forza3.forzamotorsport.net/game/gallery/detail/default.htm?photoid=20840849 )

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Not sure what constitutes ginger vs. redhead ect.
Anyway my wife has strawberry blonde hair, in some light it's red others it's blonde.

Considering how i snatched her up I must like that kind of hair.

Conversely, the only consistant thing physically of all the women I dated in the past isn't hair, size, complexion, or even race.
It's just that they have big boobs.

I'm a classy guy and I know what I like.

SplitDemonIdentity

Aug 23, 2010
Oh goodness. Love love love love love! I'm so much more likely to find a ginger dude attractive than any one else in the same level of attractiveness.

jamart

Feb 16, 2011
Karen. Gillan.

Nuff said?

Okay, I find the 'red head' more attractive than the orange-y ginger

tunderball

Jul 10, 2010
I really have nothing against them I just prefer other colours, however if the perfect girl came along with ginger hair I would have no problem with it. I do however find girls with bright dyed red hair extremely attractive.

ishist

Jul 6, 2010
My wife is a red head. Guess that speaks for my opinion.

Oh, and Karen Gillian....I mean come on..

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
A long as they don't have frecles + pale skin. If they do that's just a crime against nature.

I'm obviously joking don't get pissy