Poll: Do you have any Pet names for you boyfriend/girlfriend/companion.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I call each other "Baby" and "Babu" all the time. They're the only two petnames I can think of that we consistantly use for each other.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Kind of, but they are very simplistic, which is fine by us. Since we are getting married one I am done with college, and the proposal is just waiting to be official, she has started calling me the usual "Honey". Me, I barely call her by her real name, instead calling her "KK", a name that her family uses, which I find bizarre, since she only has 1 K in her entire name, and her initials would be KLM (and interesting factoid, it will STILL be KLM after we are married because we have the same last initial. In fact, we almost have the same initials period (mine being KAM)). But I like it, and I call her KK.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Most pet-names sound weird to me when I say them. Not sure why.

I've generally settled on 'Love' and 'Sexy' when speaking to my spouse. 'Love' because it reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I fucking love Spike!), and 'Sexy' because it reminds my spouse of Excel Saga.

Fappy said:
My girlfriend and I call each other "Baby" and "Babu" all the time. They're the only two petnames I can think of that we consistantly use for each other.
Oh, that's true - I've also been known to use the term "Baby" - although only as an Utena reference (ie, "Oh, yes, Baby - you've lit the fire in my heart!" - Touga). So it only gets used when I'm being intentionally silly.

Michel Henzel

Just call me God
May 13, 2014
Aside from a few abbreviation of commonly used ones, no not really. I honestly can't stand the cheesy sappy ones, most of them seem to fit that category, or seem to end with a Y (sweety, baby, honey etc) No, just no.