Poll: Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
The question is in the title . Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? And why?

I got the idea for this thread because i kiss with my eyes open and my gf finds that a bit weird. And because i can't be the only one, since there can never only be one ( except in the highlander) i was wondering who else does this.

I kiss with my eyes open simply because i like to see who i am kissing , although , if me and the girl i am kissong both have our eyes open it does feel awkward.

Your turn

coblen

Nov 18, 2009
I mix it up.

I would say eyes closed more often then not, but sometimes I just want to see her pretty face.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
unless it is a quick, individual kiss, closed. what the fuck are you looking at when you're making out with someone? their ear?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Closed.
When someone's close enough to be kissing you they just look like a fuzzy cyclops if you have your eyes open. (Or at least to me they do, I have bad eyes).

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
If it's just a little peck, then I'll most likely keep my eyes open. Keeping them open whilst in the middle of a full on passionate kiss just feels a litlle weird.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I would post foreveralone.jpg if I cared more about being a relationship.

So... uh... probably open, I guess, I like eye contact.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I prefer eyes closed while kissing. I generally don't stare into other people's eyes.
"Eyes are the window to the soul", they say. Don't know if I'm more afraid of what I might see, or what I might show.
Plus, eyes closed just seems more in-character for me.

Crimson Butterfly

Sep 23, 2010
I always kiss with my eyes closed.

I'm a very sensual person and I find closing my eyes allows me to appreciate my other senses much more since for me kissing is not a very visual activity.

On saying that I've never actually tried keeping my eyes open. I've always just shut them rather on instinct I guess.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Depends on the kind of kiss. Just a quick affectionate kiss that lasts less than a second, eyes open. I just let my eyes drift shut as a kiss goes on since it becomes more about what you feel than what you see.

Jimmy Sylvers

Aug 30, 2011
Open, I feel uncomfortable having someone that close to me and not being able to see what they are doing....and Ive been in a relationship for over 3 yrs now....

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
Shut, it's weird to kiss someone with their eyes open. I mean there's nothing amazing to see really... But tons to feel. Plus if that creepy guy is staring at me and my girl through the window... I'd rather believe if I can't see him he can't see me.

Off topic =o

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
I alternate. Sometimes just having your eyes closed is nice, but other times I want to just make sure I'm not dreaming.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
It depends. Its not exactly a one or the other question is it, its depends on the person, type of kiss, situation, place, etc :p

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
If it's a quick casual thing then open, if not then closed. Simple as that.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Closed. Always closed.
I'd be so weirded out if I found out the person I was kissing had their eyes open, not that I'd know I suppose.

I find it kind of creepy anyway.