Poll: Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

blah_ducks

Dec 21, 2009
I always start out closed, but every once in awhile I'll open my eyes for a second after we've been kissing for some time and then close them again. I do that because he looks really handsome when we're kissing ^^;

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
krazykidd said:
The question is in the title . Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? And why?

I got the idea for this thread because i kiss with my eyes open and my gf finds that a bit weird. And because i can't be the only one, since there can never only be one ( except in the highlander) i was wondering who else does this.

I kiss with my eyes open simply because i like to see who i am kissing , although , if me and the girl i am kissong both have our eyes open it does feel awkward.

Your turn
Kind of a strange query, but: If she finds it weird then presumably she doesn't have her eyes open, so how does she know that you do? :D

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Little of this, little of that, depends on the ferocity of the kiss, and whether there might be flying debris.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
krazykidd said:
The question is in the title . Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? And why?

Your turn
Closed. Because having your eyes closed heightens your other senses, and if I'm kissing someone I want my sense of touch heightened as much as possible.

However, I don't necessarily keep them closed the whole time. ^^

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Thanks for the poll, I was getting hungry.

OT: I dunno, I've never kissed a girl. Sadface.

the spud

May 2, 2011
You think I have actually kissed someone?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

[sub]I will die alone.[/sub]

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Closed.

I feel that if someone kisses with their eyes open, they don't trust their partnet.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
ohgodalex said:
unless it is a quick, individual kiss, closed. what the fuck are you looking at when you're making out with someone? their ear?
This

But the one or two times I was looking around, I stared at her eyelids or around the room. The former felt weird so I never did it again, the latter because something felt wrong nearby but not wrong enough to stop kissing.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Princess Trollestia said:
I do a lot more than simply kiss, you know.
Ahh, your responces are always pricless.

OT: Closed. Because having eye contact makes me feel dirty, no matter what the context is.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I kiss with my eyes closed as does my girlfriend but sometimes as a joke she'll open her eyes really wide and then when I open my eyes I get creeped out, and then we both laugh. Still, it's a little creepy...

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
That OM NOM NOM sound you're hearing is the sound of the Escapist eating yet another poll.

Nom.

OT: Closed. Definitely closed. Open during kissing is just...weird.

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
Shock, horror, I don't do it at all. Not all of us are lucky enough to be attractive to the sex we find arousing. I, personally, look like an acid-burned troll.
And the Escapist loves you anyway.

OT: I kiss with my eyes close, dont know why really, just sorta what I do..