Poll: Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
Shock, horror, I don't do it at all. Not all of us are lucky enough to be attractive to the sex we find arousing. I, personally, look like an acid-burned troll.
It actually warms my heart that you're the only person in the thread to give this answer, not to mention the fact that you haven't sworn off whichever sex it is you're interested entirely; that rash of self proclaimed asexuals[footnote]Read: bitter virgins who decided to give up on sex entirely rather than keep on trying until they succeeded[/footnote] we had a while back was pretty nasty.

OT: Well, I have to thank the OP for giving me my shocking revelation of the day: it's been so long since I've had a decent kiss that I honestly can't remember. Unlike Rak, I at least have had some luck in the dating game in the past, but it seems to come in short spurts, with long dry spells in between -- like, I'll go for years without managing to get a single girl interested in me, then I'll have girls falling into my lap for a few months, and then it's another dry spell. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong during the dry spells, if I'm doing something incredibly right in the periods when girls suddenly take an interest in me, or if I'm just secretly part Vulcan. That last one makes a weird kind of sense; one of my ears is pointy. Mom always told me it was a result of the way I was born (they actually pulled me out with forceps, which left one of my ears permanently pointier than the other), but maybe the truth is that Mr. Spock fathered one of my ancestors during a trip back in time...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
How about one eye closed and one eye open? I call it the "Love Pirate". Yarr!

Princess Trollestia said:
I do a lot more than simply kiss, you know.
Hey, you're Princess Trollestia, not Princess Molestia...

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Quaxar said:

I read the top half in Pinkie's voice. It really fits the comment. As for the other part, well, something tells me princess Trollestia can be at least as much of a pervert as princess Mollestia; have you ever been to 4chan?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Quaxar said:

I read the top half in Pinkie's voice. It really fits the comment. As for the other part, well, something tells me princess Trollestia can be at least as much of a pervert as princess Mollestia; have you ever been to 4chan?
Bah 4chan, for that I suggest Tumblr. Askprincessmolestia vs askprincesstrollestia.
You'll see.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Open, because that moment when she realizes that I keep several species of marine invertebrate in my cheeks never gets old.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
The real question is, do blind people kiss with their eyes open or closed?

OT: Mostly closed. All depends, like sex. At parts they're open, other times they're closed. All depends on the situation.

One time I had a girlfriend who I would sometimes, near the end of the kiss, open my eyes really really wide. It's very jolting and frightening. Oh, the laughs.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
why would you kiss with open eyes?! that is honestly a creepy thought to me, so yeah, i kiss eye closed, infact i hate people staring at me most of the time, so anything intimate i expect closed eyes, besides eyes open leads to distractions

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
How would I know?

[sub]I feel pretty certain I'd close my eyes if I ever were to kiss someone though.[/sub]

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Closed, unless the girl I´m kissing has some pretty interesting ear.

Otterby

Mar 10, 2011
Depends. But I haven't been interested enough in that dilemma to actually pay attention to what it depends on.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
Quaxar said:
Only by force did my name change, dear. I am and always will be Molestia.