Poll: Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
krazykidd said:
The question is in the title . Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? And why?
Open, definitely. I try to go for the entire duration without blinking. Sometimes this means that my eyes start watering and losing focus, so I end up cross-eyed and with tears rolling down my face. I find that by concentrating really hard on some other physical motion, like wiggling my ears, can take my mind off this; the only down-side is that this has a habit of triggering my hiccupping. I ended up biting a girl's tongue once like that, and when she opened her eyes and and saw me wiggling my ears while crying and cross-eyed, she called me a weirdo and dumped me :(

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Eyes closed, but peeking is okay too!
It would feel awkward if someone kept their eyes open the entire time.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I kiss cross-eye'd.

So when she opens hers i can go "derp".

I make those b*tches laugh. B*tches love to laugh.

OT: Closed. Unless im trying to do something on the other side of the kiss. Like gaming, typing, unhooking bra. ((those things are complicated sometimes >.>;))

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
RAKtheUndead said:
Shock, horror, I don't do it at all. Not all of us are lucky enough to be attractive to the sex we find arousing. I, personally, look like an acid-burned troll.
Right here with you! Though I'm more a goblin than a troll =)

OT Most likely i'll do it eyes closed. Embarassing!

NiceGurl_14

Aug 14, 2008
I agree with the general consensus on the thread. It really just depends on the kind of kiss. For me personally, it's usually closed.

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
ohgodalex said:
unless it is a quick, individual kiss, closed. what the fuck are you looking at when you're making out with someone? their ear?
^ yeah, that's the same as me, open if it's quick, closed if passionate

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I peek. But closed more often then not. The girl I'm currently dating with sometimes looks and I like the way she looks at me so I look back for a bit and close my eyes again.

It's nice :)

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
coblen said:
I mix it up.

I would say eyes closed more often then not, but sometimes I just want to see her pretty face.
Yeah, this.
Petty much exactly that.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Doesn't really matter for me, I tend to do either one. I'm really more focused on the kiss than whatever my eyes are doing, to be honest.

Jessabi

Jul 26, 2011
Closed - kissing with eyes wide open seems weird and kinda awkward to me. I like to lose myself in a kiss x)

snazzsem

Dec 29, 2011
A bit of both ofcourse. During the kiss i may open my eyes to see her's looking into mine. Her beautiful dark brown eyes make me melt.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
For kissing males during Truth or Dare. Closed, because I don't want to see what I have to do.

For kissing females once a blue moon. Closed. It's my basic instinct to close them, to avoid creepiness.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Both sometimes its nice to kiss blind for the surprise and other times its just awesome to stare at the awe in each others eyes.