Poll: Do you like Halo?

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Not really giving us very many options are you?
Honestly I'm right in the middle, I kind of like it but I also kind of don't like it so I am unable to say anything on your poll.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah I like it. The worst thing I think you can really say about it is overrated.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Only insta-gib pistol fights with friends in 1. The rest of the games I don't enjoy.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I enjoyed the fuck out of the halo single player games, didnt really play multi, if I want multi Ill do it on my pc

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
I think it is an okay game that gets a bad wrap because it solidified "jock" presence in gaming alongside Madden.

gunheads

Sep 6, 2010
WorldCritic said:
Honestly I'm right in the middle, I kind of like it but I also kind of don't like it so I am unable to say anything on your poll.
I agree with this man.

Sep 17, 2009
Reach campaign is ok, it leaves a lot to be desired. But the incorporation of your customized characters into the story and cutscenes is pretty impressive. The multiplayer is as fun as ever. Yes, I do like Halo.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Yes, I like Halo.

It was a fun game, it had co-operative play, and fun multiplayer.

I spent so much time playing split-screen, I never once played it online. Maybe that's why I like it, heheheh.

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
WorldCritic said:
Same. I liked 1 and 2, but not really 3, and I haven't bothered with the rest. Where do I stand?