Poll: Do you LOVE the taste of beer?

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
I hate most of them, Bourbon for me please. maybe someday I'll adapt to the taste and become a proper Aussie.

MalakaiDemonia

May 21, 2009
Awhile ago I'd say no, but now that I've found a good beer, I'd say definitly. Some do taste like german piswasser, but I'm partial to Dos equis or Corona, great on a hot, slow afternoon

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Sadly I can't stand the taste of beer at all. My taste buds just haven't developed a liking for it, although I hold out hope that they will someday. About the only alcoholic drink I like that I've tried is cider, so that remains my drink of choice.

ClassicJokester

I Love You.
Apr 16, 2010
Beer is alright, but I still refuse to drink shitty beer just to get drunk. If i drink beer, it's because it's a delicious brew. I really prefer either vodka or rum or other liquor. (And don't hate the fruity mixed drinks.)

lomylithruldor

Aug 10, 2009
I love beer. Hoegaarden's wheat beer, Rickard's white or red, la blanche de Chambly, Cheval Blanc or the 3 brewers' La Belle Province (Amber beer with a hint of maple sirup).

John Smyth

Jul 3, 2009
Can't beat a good pint of Deuchars, well you can but deuchars is my drink.
EDIT: Possibly the best pint is one of Erdinger but I can't decide.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
soilent said:
Beer is for schoolgirls.
..... I'll get my uniform.

Actually, in my experience, the best thing with which to ply schoolgirls is a demi-sec champagne.

Also: beer reviews thread one [http://www.devilspanties.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1675] and beer reviews thread two [http://www.devilspanties.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3842] may help people looking for beers to try.

Nibsy

Sep 11, 2009
I do enjoy a good beer, preferably lager, but ale is also good at times.

Favourites: Crown Lager and Cascade Pale Ale. Australia represent.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Jägermeister and vodka = good (nein, great)

but beer? ew

gross

tho sometimes you just gotta stomach it to be a man amongst the other men (sadly)

(I'd make an exception for Irish tastes but that's harder to find legitimately...or I mean the authentic stuff)

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
No. While I only have drunken a single bottle (Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, specifically) in my life so far, the taste was rather underwhelming. Considering the way beer is represented by the majority of the public as well as in the media and in entertainment, you'd think it would be the most delicious drink known to man. I personally, however, found it to be nothing more than bitter mediocrity.

Maybe it is an acquired taste like some say, but I wasn't impressed enough to try and drink more.