Poll: Do you read a lot?

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I try and read a new book every week. This week is A Darkness Forged In Fire. Next week is the Communist manifesto (to help me gain a better understanding of capitalism xD)
I try and alternate between a fantasy book and an educational book every week. Of course, i always just end up reading fantasy instead :D

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
I read approximately 5-10 books a month, about half of them novels, the other half encyclopeidas and history books. When I'm not gaming, I'm reading. Last year I read 107 books. I'm a regular at my local library.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I love to read. All sorts of things, from webpages, to novels, novellas, poetry, non-fiction, anything. It's all good, methinks.

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
I love to read just got my hands on "Brisingr" by Christopher Paolini, very good book in a very good series.

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
I try to read as much as possible, but I have recently run out of material. I tend to be pretty picky with the books that I read, or at least that is what I have been told. It gets difficult for me to find something new and exciting.

kduff51

May 3, 2009
i don't read too much while at school, but over the summer i read a book like every week

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
Indeed, mostly Gerald Durrell. I like mostly old stuff like Dracula and Sherlock Holmes.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I just started the Drizzt Do'Urden series (Dungeons and Dragons books), my first fictional books is a very long time. I forgot how easy a read fiction is. I'm through the first two books after about 14 hours or so of reading (Breaks, like eating, sleeping, and my career obviously mean it's not 14 hours straight).

EllaAlle

Oct 13, 2009
I never really stop reading, I always seem to have a book in my hand. Even right now, I have Sigmund Freud- The interpretation of dreams in my lap.

WiccaVamp

Jun 26, 2009
I'm currently reading nine different series, I collect comics and graphic novels, and I like RPGs.....I think I read too much sometimes but its sort of my escape you know?

May 28, 2009
Reading is for the cool. I know that means you'd think I don't do it at all, but I'm in fact doing it right now, reading everyone's posts. But nah, I read a lot of books. In fact, my pile of to-be-read books is massive, and I'm steadily going through it.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Novels and comics books mostly and an occasional magazine if it catches my eye. I'm currently reading The Fountainhead and will be probably moving onto Good Omens when I'm done.
IdealistCommi said:
Trying to save up money to re-buy Atlas Shrugged.
Is it worth getting? I've heard mixed things (either it's really good or really bad), but I'm really enjoying The Fountainhead and a few people have told me that Atlas Shrugged is even better.

Audun

Oct 14, 2009
I read a lot, im currently reading:
Eldest, by Christopher Paolini,
Brute Force, by Andy Mcnab and
A Clash Of Kings, by George R.R. Martin.
they are all great books and i recomend them to everyone