Poll: Do you read a lot?

Natsuhiko

Apr 10, 2008
I read in bursts. I'll go a month or so without really reading, then I'll discover a good author and read almost all of his/her books.
Right now I'm on Chuck Palahniuk.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Sure do, I actually just got my Bradbury anthology from home and am going out into my apartment's living room right now to do some reading.

I'm more excited than I really have a right to be

Oct 5, 2009
I'm reading now funnily enough.

Just recently finished Anthony Kiedis' autobiography "Scar Tissue".

Really good read. Even if you're not a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan.

Ossum

Apr 19, 2009
According to Collectorz Book Collector, I have some 244 books (two doubly full bookshelves) at a total value of $5820. So yeah, I'd say so.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I don't read alot of novels but from time to time i do, i do tend to read Manga and the Newspaper more so than actual books

I do see Games as a type of book at times, I still end up reading the text on the screen,
Rpg's make for great reading too

slackbheep

Sep 10, 2008
Love it, read at least a thousand pages a week at work in my free time alone. Just finished up a Zombie kick. Read Max Brooks World War Z and Survival Guide along with the Monster Island series of Web Novels. Now tonight I'll return to my sci-fi pile, either EC Tubbs Dumarest Saga, or Foundations.

Poklad

Aug 12, 2009
Sure! I'm a hardcore Harry Potter fan, and I read a lot of fantasy at the moment, although I read a classic now and then.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Nope, not a lot.
Newspaper and that's pretty much it.
Letters never attracted me that much. Visual explosions however... They flash in a big cloud of light and sparkles!

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Not as much as I'd like to... I guess you could say I love literature, but not reading itself.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Yes, between school and recreation, I probably read about 200 pages a day worth of material.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
It used to be all the time, and now not su much. However, I've found a lovely park bench to sit and read at so I'm getting back into it.

I'm currently bashing my way through "And Another Thing..." The Sixth book in the Hitchhikers Guide trilogy

Sipo

Jul 25, 2009
never, unless its for school....or i somehow find an amazing novel that can keep my attention for more than 5 minutes. Theres just so many more fun things i would rather do with my leisure time.