Poll: Do you smoke?

Ima842

Jan 8, 2011
I don't and I find it incredibly disgusting.
But I want to know about your answers Escapists

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I do not smoke, but my parents and a few friends do. I don't drink or do drugs either.

I've smoked probably three cigarettes in my whole life, one regular, and two menthol to try them. I didn't find them super gross, I just didn't like them either. I saw no point in continuing.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I have smoked cigarettes in the past but it was a very short period of time I did that. It was about a month.
and the occasional joint.

yeah I am ashamed.

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
Smoked up until I decided I was wasting too much money on cigarettes.

I threw away my last pack in 2007, and haven't had one since.

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
I don't but most of my friends do... mostly weed, only a few actually smoke cigarettes >_>

I don't find smoking gross, at least not enough to make me judgments based on the fact. I'm actually trying to hook up with this one girl and she smokes, does not put me off in the slightest. I'll help her try a quit if she wants to, but I wouldn't force it on her.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Helmet said:
Smoked up until I decided I was wasting too much money on cigarettes.

I threw away my last pack in 2007, and haven't had one since.
You get a high-five! :D
*High-five*

OT: I don't smoke, I've had plenty of opportunities to smoke a few joints, and drink... But I never have...

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
to answer, no. I have reasons, some just personal taste/comfort some just personal.

Now, seriously dude, there's already a smoker's poll thread thing from today. Still on the front page.

WeOwnTheSky

Nov 6, 2010
Smoking is disgusting. The smell sticks to your clothes, smells like decay, and is a huge turnoff. Eugh.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
I do smoke weed on occasion (maybe 1-2 times a month), but no cigs.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
GreatTeacherCAW said:
I used to smoke about a pack a day, but now I smoke about 3-5 cigarettes a day. Pot on occasion. As hypocritical as it is, I find women smoking to be absolutely horrendous.

I tried salvia once. What a terrible idea. I thought I was trapped in hell for close to 5 hours when in reality I was just rolling on a floor for 10 minutes.
The one piece of advice I always give people with Salvia is to take a whippet right after you take a hit of Salvia. My first salvia trip, my whole body was split in half from head to toe, and one half floated off... I'm not sure where. I'm really lucky I had taken the whippet, because instead of flipping out about the fact that I had been cut in half, I was able to laugh about it. After that I was an extra-dimensional egg carton. Which was pretty damn chill.

OT. Yeah, I smoke. I'm not a regular smoker. I smoke Djarum Blacks on occasion (although when I have a cold I smoke them a lot cause they help with my sore throat.) Smoke Black and Milds and Swishers on occasion too. And sometimes I go to my friend's house and smoke his hooka. He always has the world's best shisha, so it's awesome.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
No. I just watched my Grandfather die a long slow death of lung cancer a few months ago, which had only reaffirmed my stance on not smoking, it's just not worth it. I do respect others rights to smoke though, two of my brothers smoke, so it doesn't really bother me.

I do sometimes smoke hookah, but not very often.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Yes, cigars, clove cigars but i used to smoke cigarretes. I'm fluctuating between quiting and saying fuck it. I'd prefer to smoke, it gets me through shit more than anything right now.