Poll: Do YOU think your good looking?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Ok, so I was talking with a female friend of mine a few days ago and she was highlighting my good points (Yeah, it was a good day). Anyway, I found myself actually agreeing with most of what she said. Then she said "And your not bad looking either", to which I replied "Puh-lease. I should be in Playgirl.".

Obviously I sounded like a bit of a prick, but I still think I'm pretty good looking. So what about my fellow escapists?

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
I am absoltely certain that no, I am not attractive. The proof? No guy I have ever met face-to-face has been the slightest bit interested in me. And yet online, there are several....

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I am sex with legs.

Seriously, though, I'm not that good looking at all. Older women seem to think I am, but I can't really see why.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I always work by the assumption that I'm average looking, but certain events involving girls have led me to beleive that on some level I must be somewhat good looking, as girls that I've given no attention and barely spoken to at all have been all over me without any effort on my part.
Or maybe just like tall. And guys that ignore them....
fuck it, I don't know.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
physically? no. definitely not. In a lineup of 10 random people, I'd probably get picked last, or second to last, if at all.

However, I can be charming on occasion, and that's worked well enough.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
Absolutely not. I'm a fat, hairy man who's slightly below average in height. I'm one step above neckbeard.

Blaghman

Apr 4, 2009
I'm hideous really, just no-one seems to realise it. I go by the nickname of "the monstrosity" which should give a fair indication of my attractiveness (or lack thereof).

Edit: also, should be "you're" in title, not "your". (Sorry)

DannyBoy451

Jan 21, 2009
Well, I've somehow managed to go through six girlfriends, and a couple of weeks ago I got off with these two girls at a party, ended up sleeping with them and cuddling, was nice.

So yeah, I suppose I must be okay looking...I don't really see it though.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Generally, I like to think I am. Sometimes I see myself and think "Fuck me, I'm hot!". Other times I look and think "WTF Happened?".

I notice girls occasionally checking me out (Well I pretend that's why they're looking at me) but if I ask a girl out it's either a No or (as it is at the moment)an "I'll think about it", which has taken a week so far.

Edit: I've been told I'm cute but never hot.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
well...ive gone out with 8 ppl...(4 of which was the same one, big mistake....3rd time is not the charm....and 4th times just freaking stupid)

and i had heard of like 6 ppl liking me at once

but honestly, i think im fugly....i dunno why theyd like me so i assume all women are blind

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Cxizent said:
I'm the hottest thing to walk the earth
If that's so, then I'm the hottest thing to walk all the other planets in our solar system.

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Completely depends on my mood.

Some days I think I look great, other days I just feel fat and terrible. More good days than bad now, though. Yay.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I don't know, I've certainly never been attracted to myself anyway. theres a picture of me on photobucket (which I still can't get to work on this site) my account there is the same as here, SmilingKitsune.