Poll: Do YOU think your good looking?

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
I think I would be prettier if I hadn't fallen down the stairs and broken my nose. It still bugs me...

Also it's 'Do you think you're good looking?' (as in short for 'you are') not 'your'.
Sorry to be a Grammar Nazi but I thought I'd point it out.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Looking objectively - about 185 cm, with particularly wide shoulders (apparently), decent natural tan and still not 'overweight' by the BMI (not that we should really trust it) - I suppose I'm pretty attractive.

Combined with lack of negative remarks I get about my physical appearance, and the relative abundance of positive ones, I feel pretty confident voting 'I'm pretty good looking I suppose' even though I was sorely tempted by 'I'm smoking hot'.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
I have once been asked out by a girl for absolutely no reason other than she considered me attractive (she didn't even know me).

That, combined with my slim build, natural tan, and relative tallness (around 6'2") have led me to go with the "pretty good looking, I suppose." Then again, for someone who exercises regularly, rarely eats greasy food, spends a good deal of time outdoors, drinks water often, and showers regularly, I have an annoying case of acne.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I would've gone with the Cave Troll option if there was one, but since there's not, I'll just say 'alright'.

Depends on whether I'm having a bad hair day or not. Usually, I do. Thus Cave Troll would've been fitting.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Fraught said:
Cxizent said:
I'm the hottest thing to walk the earth
If that's so, then I'm the hottest thing to walk all the other planets in our solar system.
Oh really? I'm the hottest thing to walk all the planets within ours and several neighbouring solar systems.

Cxizent

Jan 14, 2009
Fraught said:
Cxizent said:
I'm the hottest thing to walk the earth
If that's so, then I'm the hottest thing to walk all the other planets in our solar system.
They should call me Mario, because I just got 1-up'd

JokerGrin

Jan 11, 2009
Certainly not smoking hot, but good enough for many it seems. Long as I remember to hold my stomach in...