Poll: Do you wear jeans?

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
I wear Jeans sometimes... not all the time though, sometimes there not very comfy.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I wear jeans from time to time. They used to be a fairly regular part of my wardrobe but I prefer Khaki's or cargo pants. The preference has nothing to do with look but rather pocket placement and general comfort. Khaki's tend to be a bit more loose and the hip pockets are generally placed lower allowing for easy access to contents contained therein. Getting an object out of my pocket when sitting down in jeans is annoyingly difficult.

Phlopsy

Nov 21, 2008
I have some bad news for some of you guys. Skinny jeans make any male human look like you're getting ready for your ballet recital. And no, you are NOT the exception, unless you're one of the few who alternatively look like you just stepped off the short bus and accidentally put on your little sister's pants this morning.

Some fashion trends are better off dead.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Yes, but I'm skinny as hell so finding jeans that fit me is pretty tedious, especially since I'm also tall. So I end up buying baggy parachute-jeans and holding them up with belts so that I don't look like some neanderthal with my jeans around my knees.

If I had lived anywhere with a warmer climate I probably would have stopped caring about pants a long time ago.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
No! I hate jeans, everyone wears jeans and I hate being the same as everyone else dammit!

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Kortney said:
Yeah I wear skinny leg jeans sometimes. I'm a female so I don't wear "normal" jeans. I wear jeans that show off my legs and such.
that's what she said... And I agree with.

Sorry, I've never had the chance to say that and I wanted a more imaginitive line than "this".

I despised jeans until I was 13 but now that's pretty much all I wear south of the border (unless it's jeggings (again just wanted to use that word(and now I want a triple bracket, just because.)))

Nov 18, 2009
VicunaBlue said:
Epic username...

I wear whatever.
Thank you
KamachoMcSagget said:
WHAT KIND OF A POLL IS THIS?!
Not sure, just a curious question.

And thank you to everyone else, I feel much less of a freak of nature I did a couple days ago, especially with about a fourth of people not wearing jeans when they were younger like myself.

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
I wear jeans every day. (not skinny jeans as many people seem to). The only reason for this is because they are the only things I have.

Jibblejab

Apr 14, 2009
UltraParanoia said:
I've always worn jeans.

Normal jeans, not the ones that look like I stole them from a fat man, and not the ones that look like I stole them from my sister.
Well I steal jeans from my sister... Best place to get skinny jeans

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
No I just paint everything below my waist denim coloured so I can enjoy the refreshing breeze without the unpleasant business of getting arrested.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
I've worn jeans for a long time. In fact I've been buying the same brand for the last 10 years. To quote UltraParanoia, I wear "the ones that look like I stole them from a fat man". I've lost weight over the years so the size I bought 5 years ago no longer fit me, in fact I have to wear a pair of shorts underneath, as well as a belt to keep them up. Why so much trouble you ask. Well, if I bought a size smaller, the waist still wouldn't fit, and the length is too short. >.<